Best option for separating sole?

So with my wife out of town, I am breaking in some old boots I haven't worn in a while. However, I noticed tonight that the sole on the one is starting to separate.

Does anyone have any ideas on the best option to reattach them?

IMG_4683.JPG

I use Gorilla glue.  It takes a couple hours to set up but it holds like mad.  If you can lightly clamp it it will work better.

:wavey:

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Another option for us in the U.S., not sure if those in other parts of the world have it.....   Shoe Goo...  Works great!!  I had some hiking boots that were doing the same thing, fixed e'm with Shoe Goo and now have 100+ miles of hard hiking on them with no problem.....   sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

• 5 months later...

Shoe goo and contact cement are tested and do work and here's another idea since a lot of people have used this on other things;  Loctite Construction Adhesive. It bonds a variety of surfaces to other surfaces and holds up well in our extreme climate in Wisconsin. You want a product which will perform well since it has to support your entire body weight. ANy of these three should work well.  HappyinHeels