My favorite heels - Are my wifes...

I have a large collection of heels all of which I like but to be truthfull my most favorites are when my wife wears hers. She has the poise and the looks to make a great pair of heels look fabulous. We have the same taste in heels and even have a few of the same pairs but when she wears hers its shear attraction. I like how a great pair of heels will make you feel empowered and attractive. I am lucky too that she wears hers almost daily to work or even to go shopping. So it"s daily "eye candy" Here is picture of a pair or her heels on a trip to the local coffee shop.

20170425_123900~2~2~2.jpg

• Like 6

Fabulous!

My wife used to wear a lot of heels when she was younger, and although she still has great heels, she hardly wears them anymore.... heart-breaking!! :mecry:

She knows I love them (on her), but I guess its just easier to put on a pair of slip-slops... :(

1 hour ago, jeremy1986 said:

Fabulous!

My wife used to wear a lot of heels when she was younger, and although she still has great heels, she hardly wears them anymore.... heart-breaking!! :mecry:

She knows I love them (on her), but I guess its just easier to put on a pair of slip-slops... :(

My wife always wore great heels - mostly because I bought most of them for her...lol.  Unfortunately, about 7-8 years ago she began having foot problems.  Three different foot surgeries that didn't help, and a spinal issue as well, heels are very much a thing of the past.  Can't even wear a decent looking pair of flats or very low heels anymore.  Heart-breaking it is.....

• Like 2

My Ex had (still has) the ugliest shoes. Bad feet and couldn't wear heels over 1 1/2 inches. Its funny when she drops by and I have 5 inch heels on.

• Like 1

On ‎18‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 11:46 PM, RonC said:

My wife always wore great heels - mostly because I bought most of them for her...lol.  Unfortunately, about 7-8 years ago she began having foot problems.  Three different foot surgeries that didn't help, and a spinal issue as well, heels are very much a thing of the past.  Can't even wear a decent looking pair of flats or very low heels anymore.  Heart-breaking it is.....

Sorry to hear :-(   Hope she is feeling OK.
Thank god my wife isn't in that situation... I think its just a convenience/comfort issue with her. Its a real pity, seen as she has even bought some nice heels in the last while, but hardly ever worn them

On ‎19‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 7:46 AM, Cali said:

My Ex had (still has) the ugliest shoes. Bad feet and couldn't wear heels over 1 1/2 inches. Its funny when she drops by and I have 5 inch heels on.

LOL!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2017-5-18 at 6:29 PM, bnchmrk said:

I have a large collection of heels all of which I like but to be truthfull my most favorites are when my wife wears hers. She has the poise and the looks to make a great pair of heels look fabulous. We have the same taste in heels and even have a few of the same pairs but when she wears hers its shear attraction. I like how a great pair of heels will make you feel empowered and attractive. I am lucky too that she wears hers almost daily to work or even to go shopping. So it"s daily "eye candy" Here is picture of a pair or her heels on a trip to the local coffee shop.

You are a lucky guy benchmark!

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 18/05/2017 at 2:29 PM, bnchmrk said:

My wife had her photos taken recently. As I said before she loves her heels and wears them daily. These are what she wore for her session. A nice pair that we got from lollicouture.

20171102_133751.jpg

20170927_224317.jpg

• Like 4