Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Thighbootguy

Seeing images I shouldn't see

Question

When I access "Unread Content" I an seeing six images from the album https://hhplace.org/gallery/album/672-viorelia/

If I try to access those images I get a nastygram about not having permission to view this content  Error code: 2G188/1.

I suspect this is an omission in the selection criteria for the "Unread Content" query.

4 answers to this question

Or possibly unacceptable (breaks HHP rules) images that have been deleted by Tech so the link is dead. Or even that a member has been banned for breaking the rules and all his content deleted. Again breaking the link.

2 hours ago, at9 said:

Or possibly unacceptable (breaks HHP rules) images that have been deleted by Tech so the link is dead. Or even that a member has been banned for breaking the rules and all his content deleted. Again breaking the link.

The images are still displaying on the "Unread Content" screen and the link takes me to a security violation.  I suspect the user marked the pictures as private and the "Unread Content" query is not respecting the privacy setting.  To a retired DBA the whole world looks like a SQL select statement.:penitent:

By the way the gal in the pictures is giving @CAT a run for his money.

:wavey:

Edited by Thighbootguy

Dude - - Your seeing things!!!!

I'm not seeing images - - just the error as you described.