New milestone

Spareheels

10 minutes ago, Spareheels said:

Well it finally happened.  A while ago I mentioned to my wife about me wearing heels. Yesterday, we had some time alone and I wore heels around her as we did some housework.   Not glamorous, but successful.    She was more accepting then I hoped.  

What a wonderful woman.  Her main concern was was for my feet and legs.

Congratulations.  I'm sure that took nerve on your part and understanding on her part.  Keep the conversation going, and be sure to listen louder than you talk.

10 minutes ago, Spareheels said:

but she did enjoy watching me vacuum in heels.

I suspect she would have enjoyed seeing you doing the vacuuming even if you were wearing a suit of armor.  Vacuuming is a great way to a ladies heart.:penitent:

:wavey:

• Like 2

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

I am so happy for you, and truly envious as well, sure wish my partner would be even slightly "accepting"..

Your wife must love you very much and wants you to be happy, take good care of her!

• Like 1

Congrats, Spareheels, on breaking the ice. Don't go too fast. Watch her body language. Back off if she gets uncomfortable. Your job is to take baby steps and push the envelope very slowly while you monitor her comfort level and keep her in her comfort zone. Only you can judge that. Don't worry about going public. If it happens, fine. The main thing is getting her used to seeing you in heels but not feeling like you want to become female. 

Good luck!

Steve

• Like 2