Waist high boots

Thighbootguy

I was browsing AliExpress and came across the latest fashion offering: Waist High Boots.

URL:  https://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-2017-Designer-Extreme-Long-Waist-Boot-Celebrity-Women-Fashion-Booties-Nightclub-Stiletto-Crotch-High-Boots/32799438191.html?spm=2114.01010208.8.31.reRUMW

The page includes shots of guys on a runway modeling these boots.

Alas they only run to a size 10 :text_sigh:.

:wavey:

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

I asked a couple of the AliExpress vendors if those boots were available in a US12/13 and both said they were not.  That lead me to think if they were available, would I buy them, and would I wear them in public?  In a moment of weakness I would probably buy a pair but I'm not sure about wearing them out and about.  I currently have two pair of crotch high boots with 5"+ stiletto heels that look great with jeans, but in both cases the boots are hard for me to walk in with any semblance of grace so I haven't ventured out in them.  I know, practice, practice, and more practice.:text_sigh:  Maybe I just getting old (no maybe about that) but wearing crotch high boots in public just doesn't have the allure for me that it used to have. :penitent:

• Like 1

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

I remembered Kylie Jenner wearing something like this, so I had to go searching, found what I was after plus more...

http://footwearnews.com/2017/fashion/celebrity-style/kendall-jenner-topless-boots-selfie-344906/

They were shiny enough I thought they were high quality leather, nope, satin... and in typical Kylie/Kardashian/Rhianna fashion, EXPENSIVE  They’re currently available for $4,590 on Net-a-porter.com.

I would love to have a pair of the copycats even, as long as they are all leather and have that same shape footbed, god thats sexy.  Too bad all the aliexpress vendors stop at 10, I need US11

• Like 1

On 12/05/2017 at 0:47 AM, hh_pe said:

Waist high boots :confused:  They look unfinished to me.  In my opinion, the only decent look was of the woman with the top folded down.

Each to their own - - but I have a pair of hip waders that look like that these days - - maybe I can fit then up to a pair of 9W boots and create my own - - fashion hip waders!!!

- - Hold my beer and check this s#!t out - - !!!

Sorry folks    I'm with HH_PE on this one.

11 hours ago, bootlover78 said:

I remembered Kylie Jenner wearing something like this, so I had to go searching, found what I was after plus more...

http://footwearnews.com/2017/fashion/celebrity-style/kendall-jenner-topless-boots-selfie-344906/

They were shiny enough I thought they were high quality leather, nope, satin... and in typical Kylie/Kardashian/Rhianna fashion, EXPENSIVE  They’re currently available for $4,590 on Net-a-porter.com.

I would love to have a pair of the copycats even, as long as they are all leather and have that same shape footbed, god thats sexy.  Too bad all the aliexpress vendors stop at 10, I need US11

Yeah buddy, those waist high boots are so cool, they must feel amazing...

15 hours ago, bootlover78 said:

Somebody must have liked them as they are sold out in all but one size on Net-a-porter.  I did contact several of the AliExpress vendors and they confirmed the boots were not available in a 12/13.

56 minutes ago, crotchhiguy said:

Here's some pics of some that are chest high...

chesthibootpantsa.jpg

Speechless...

Out of curiosity, where did you find them?  All I could find with that description were fishing waders. :penitent:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Thighbootguy said:

Somebody must have liked them as they are sold out in all but one size on Net-a-porter.  I did contact several of the AliExpress vendors and they confirmed the boots were not available in a 12/13.

Speechless...

Out of curiosity, where did you find them?  All I could find with that description were fishing waders. :penitent:

Hey thighbootguy.....Web site is imakebootsngloves.com

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

9 minutes ago, pebblesf said:

The best of both worlds!  Waders with high heels!  Looks like a lot of fun for sure

The fish never see you coming. Even better when you get them in camo.

• Like 1

Dang, those waist high boots look.. silly.  They wouldn't look out of place in a Zoolander movie.  I can't imagine how frustrating walking in those would be with those flaps poking at your stomach and back.

I would much rather wear@crotchhiguy

heeeled waders