Just wanted to show my heels off.

Stoney3057

Very nice collection.  As with any shoe, the shoe supports the rest of the outfit, even/especially the red ones.  I'll leave suggesting an outfit for others as I tend to make a mess of it. :penitent:

:wavey:

• Like 1

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

On ‎05‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 6:18 PM, Stoney3057 said:

The red pumps are my least favorite. To honest I hate them.I welcome any questions or comments. Happy Heeling.

0505171049.jpg

0505171106.jpg

Fabulous heels!
I like the heels with the straps the most!!
and those ones with the platform are very sexy too!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Stoney3057 said:

They are Mavirs. I got them on Amazon. Fit and feel really good. 

Ok thanks, I was looking at that brand on Amazon but I was a little hesitant because I didn't know about the fit, I was planning to order a 14 but I don't want them to look huge clown heels

13 hours ago, 6inchheel said:

I was planning to order a 14 but I don't want them to look huge clown heels

Clown shoes don't normally have that high a heels and are a little wider. :penitent:  If you wear a 14 be glad they come in that size but by all means get a shoe that fits. I had an uncle that wore a 7, but an 8 felt so good he bought a 9, and an aunt that insisted she wore a 7 whether her foot fit into the shoe or not.

:wavey:

• Like 2

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

6inch all my heels are size 14, except the pair of red pumps. They are size 16 ( which is on reason I don't like them ) I am not sure , but I don't think my blue heels look that bad.

• Like 1