Community Story...

HeelDog

Let's start a community story. Each person will add one sentence to the story. What say? "I was sitting at my desk just waiting for the day to end when I heard the unmistakeable clicking of heels coming down the hall." Next, HeelDog

The water ran down her legs into her pumps and she took them off. Of course I quickly volunteered to dry them for her.

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

I apologized profusely while emptying the box of kleenex tissues carefully padding the soft leather lining of her magnificent sling back pumps.

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

Then I suddenly realized how much of a jerk I was when I realized she was still standing in soaking wet stockings while I was fondling her shoes. *Show some class here guys!!!*

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

...pointing at my feet, you're wearing heels too!

Greetz, Jeff

---

"She's going shopping, shopping for shoe-oe-oe-oes

She wants them in magenta and Caribbean blue-ue-ue-ue" - Imelda, Mark Knopfler

She answered: Glad to see I'm not the only one here that apreciates high heels. She approached my desk and reached her hand out introducing herself: "Hi, by the way, my name is Laurie, nice to meet you"

If you are going to dry my shoes like that you might as well do my feet as well, ha fat chance!!! <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: hoverfly on 2002-03-21 17:55 ]</font>

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Her heels clicked loudly over the street and I was marvelling at the gracious elegant looks of this girl obviously very comfortable in her heels.