Community Story...

HeelDog

As soon I was straped in, she turned the key put the car in gear and took of like it was the Indy 500. Weeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

• 2 weeks later...

We ran three red lights, two pedestrian crossings and a police car before arriving at the restaurant. I said to her "Do you always drive like this"?

Do your own thing. Don't be a victim of conformity.

Calv

After what I went through to get to the restaurant I too had to go to the bathroom!!!

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

We then waited to see if we met the dress code for the restaurant. The couple in front of us were turned away, as she was only wearing 3" block heels and his were a pair of brogues. Then it was our turn for inspection....

Do your own thing. Don't be a victim of conformity.

Calv

The hostess wearing a pair of classy 5-inch patent sling backs with pointed toes gave us the critical all over look and I placed my foot sideways lifting the hem of my slightly flared long pants to allow her a better view of my heels.

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

• 3 weeks later...