Onlymaker

curiousheels

Hi,

Does anyone have any experience buying the "Onlymaker" brand off of Amazon?  I think they are out of China so I've been a bit skeptical.  I've had my eye on these for awhile.

https://www.amazon.ca/Women-Animal-Print-Platform-leopard/dp/B01MDM5UN3/ref=sr_1_65?s=shoes&ie=UTF8&qid=1492354087&sr=1-65&nodeID=8604915011&psd=1

5905ee9c9cc0f_DSCF5180(1).thumb.JPG.c99b1a33bcd973aab8e1eeb3cad76da7.JPGcuriousheels

I have several pair of Onlymaker high heels. The shoes I have ordered are ankle boots. I am very satisfied with the workmanship and quality

of what I have received. I also believe the prices are reasonable. For the little cash outlay, If you do not like what you get, the loss in cost

isn't that bad. If you order these high heels, let me know what you think of them when you receive them.

spikesmike

• Like 4

Hi, I've purchased 2 models from Only Maker and was not disappointed at all.

They are really Professional, the double check with you if your foot size is correct with their sizing.

About the quality of the products, they are serious, even if you can obviousely see they inspire from Louboutin and the Product is definetly not comparable, the ration price quality is very good.

Go ahead and feedback!

I have four pairs of Onlymaker, matter of fact two are of that same shoe. Red/black and blue/black. As far as size I wear 14 mens and order size 14 in these heels, but understand I like my heels to be very snug.

0419171311.jpg

Edited by Stoney3057
Add photo
  • Like 2

I do agree with you guys.....I purchased two pairs of Onlymaker and I´m quite happy with the results....shipping time from China to Germany was  fast and for the moderate price paid you get a reasonable quality. The fit is (at least in my case) true to size. 

om.jpg

• Like 4

12 hours ago, tomham said:

I do agree with you guys.....I purchased two pairs of Onlymaker and I´m quite happy with the results....shipping time from China to Germany was  fast and for the moderate price paid you get a reasonable quality. The fit is (at least in my case) true to size. 

om.jpg

Hey I like the booties, what is the name or model?
Thank you!

Matt.

5 hours ago, Black_Boots said:

Hey I like the booties, what is the name or model?
Thank you!

Matt.

Matt, here´s a link to Amazon´s German website; I couldn´t find the boots on Amazon´s U.S. site.....

https://www.amazon.de/Onlymaker-Damenschuhe-Blockabsatz-Stiefeletten-Kunstleder/dp/B00OKAIUPS/ref=sr_1_31?ie=UTF8&qid=1494002667&sr=8-31&keywords=onlymaker+stiefeletten

Tom

• Like 1

On ‎04‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 9:21 PM, tomham said:

om.jpg

These both look fabulous - would love to see you in them!

On ‎05‎.‎05‎.‎2017 at 6:58 PM, tomham said:

Thank you Tom! They look a bit different on Amazon, perhaps due to a smaller size then yours.

I'll check them out!

• 1 month later...