Look for summer lace up sandals

Cali

Hey summer 2017 is almost here and I like to wear lace up sandals in the summer.

I have a high arches  so lace-ups are sometimes easier for me to wear.

I have post pictures in several thread with pictures of past year models, but this is 2017, I need a new pair this year.  I have a reputation to keep after all. 

Now here's what I am looking for.......(remember these are the shoes I will be working, standing, walking, etc in for 8 to 12 hours at a time, not partying in)

Sandals, so open toe (I like to show my nails as well) and I prefer NO fixed toe strap, lace-ups.

Heel: I like wedges, but I could rock a nice block heel

Platform:  I prefer platforms from .5 inch to 2 inch, but mostly 1 to 1.5  inch

Heel height, I like at least a 3.5" increase from platform examples: ."5 p., 4.5" h.; 1.25" p., 5.25"

Toe: I have a wide toe box so I like round or almond shape toes. Pointy toe shoes just don't work with my feet. And I don't like square toes.

Materials: love leather and suede and fake leather and suede; plastics - no thank you.

Price: Under $200 but it's got to be worth its price whether it is $39.99 or $199.99.

Oh, did I forget to say I'm picky?

Thank-you in advance.

Edited by Cali

That's what I want in terms of laces all the way down.  But I want/need my heel at least 3.5 inch higher that the platform, I like 3.75-4.25 range in increase.

The one line item you mentioned: "NO fixed toe strap", seems to limit your options significantly.  I looked at dozens of potential choices online, but a majority seem to have a fixed toe strap, and then have lace the rest of the way up.  

The only one I found that might work for you are these, but they are not quite a 3.5 inch rise from platform to heel, and they are not all that pretty either.

Next are these are similar to the first ones, and again they are not that pretty... and one more, but I don't know that these quite work for you either. *shrug*

I think I will give up now, :(  I tried.  LOL

• Like 1

Thanks hhboots.  The first one is on the less than cute side and too short.  With a 2 inch platform I looking for 6 to 7 inch heels.  The second one could work , but I don't get that "WOW" factor.  But at that price........

I like the lace-up from the toes since I have a high arch.  Most of the time it's this part of the shoe that I have trouble with.  One of the reasons I don't do pumps is how then cut into my tops of my toes.  That's why I use the foam padding trick at times.

These are Maxx Out wedges by Restricted.  I have them in the tan and cognac colors, but these are now 2 year old models.  You wouldn't believe how many women asked me where I got these, two even asked to try them on and then went out and bought them. But they are 2015 models and I looking for 2017 shoes. After all I have a reputation to maintain.

Maxx Out.jpg

Edited by Cali
  • Like 1