Sign in to follow this  
Stoney3057

Just curious what other men paint their toes.

It's Christmas time, so what better that a nice redish color?  I normally don't go this "bold" but hey, tis the season....  I am wearing my VanEli Melea sandals, wonderful shoes, fun to wear...

Take care all....   Merry Christmas...   sf

IMG_8011.jpg

• Like 1

I like to keep my toes painted also. Usually stay with purples, burgandies or metallic pinks. Even with hosiery my purple color still gives a nice look to my toes.

20171207_134117.jpg

• Like 2

People DO notice - Sometimes..  The weather out here in California is getting warmer and there have been days when sandals are more appropriate (comfy) than clogs or pumps.  Since I like having my feet look nice, especially when wearing sandals, I painted my toes a light blue (For you purists, China Glaze "Secret Peri-Wink-Le) shade.  I normally paint my toes with a clear coat or some other color that is more neutral and less noticeable, this blue shade was plainly noticeable and not my usual style.  Once I had it on, I liked the look, and off I went - in sandals of course.  

Yesterday while out running errands, I had a total of three folks - all gals - not sure what that means; not only notice but compliment me on my painted toenails.  One lady said the look was "really nice, that more guys should do it," and another lady asked if by chance my granddaughters may have painted my nails, since they have done that to her husband in the past.  I told her no, the painting was my decision alone, she told me that it looked good.  The third gal simply said that she liked my pedicure.  

Three compliments in one day, now that has never happened before and I kinda liked it!!  I will probably go back to the more muted / neutral colors but for now the "secret" stays!!  ha ha

Have fun all......   sf

Oh, here's a pic for proof......   

IMG_8525.jpg

• Like 1

SF,

I just have to laugh when I realize I went the first 50 years without scant mention or attention to anything I wore. The last 7 years I have witnessed a number of compliments on heels I was wearing or nail polish and I see others here saying the same. The contrast is interesting and even more it is appreciated by me and I think anyone receiving such a compliment. We're all just trying to express ourselves and enjoy the journey while we can. HappyinHeels

• Like 1

SF, periwinkle is one of my favorite colors, Currently my toes have an OPI Can't Find My Czechbook, but also like my ILNP periwinkle holographic. Once you get use to wearing and SHOWING color, its like you don't even think about it anymore. Hope you can get there.

I get comments all the time on my shoes, toes, and fingernails.  Below is my typical run errands look and an up-close look at my toes.

CloseToe.JPG

Errandlook.JPG

Cali,

Wasn't sure where to put this but then again you are all over this site. Now I have a medium rose color nail polish on my toes. Was looking at your gallery photos and noticed your have two of the exact same styles I have: SM Gretchen and SL98Manji. I managed to get the SLManji in cognac and black as well. That is one high and sassy heel for sure and surprisingly comfortable. I do like your style!  HappyinHeels

• Like 1

Hi Happy,

I have a large array of heels that I wear and also like to get all my nails colored...so I am into a lot of threads.

I had to have the SM Gretchens.  Just love the style height and chunky style. They were too tight for my toe box when I got them. So I put shoe stretches into them and slowly expanded the toe box. Only worn them once or twice to work so far. That's why I got the Freebird Canti, I can adjust the toe box (even more with my hole punch). Again another chunky retro look.

The SL98Manji I saw at my boutique, tried them on and loved the height. And surprisingly comfortable. worn them about 4-5 times to work.