Just curious what other men paint their toes.

Stoney3057

OPI polish is my favorite, lots of colors to choose from and a quality product.  That is the featured polish at the Spa at Caesars in Vegas.   As for foot jewelry, I wear toe rings occasionally and an anklet all the time.  Makes for a nice look.  My wife says that I have "girls feet."  Makes me laugh.   

Where I am in SoCal, it's pretty rare to see another guy with painted toes, but it is happening more and more.  The tech's at Caesars Spa say they have quite a few guys getting pedicures and color.  Nice!!  

Have fun....   sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

15 hours ago, SF said:

Where I am in SoCal, it's pretty rare to see another guy with painted toes, but it is happening more and more.  The tech's at Caesars Spa say they have quite a few guys getting pedicures and color.  Nice!!  

Have fun....   sf

21 hours ago, Cali said:

I have diabetes so foot care is very important.  And my podiatrist loves my nail color.  I get compliments from both women and men.  I really think there is a growing group of men that want to have their toes painted.

In my observation, and experience - men wearing polish on toes and fingers is a rapidly growing, and increasingly accepted trend. Over on the Reddit site, I participate in the "malepolish" subreddit, that one has grown to over 200,000 members and is quite active. There are at least two groups on Flickr for men wearing polish.

And - in "real life" - I wear my toenail polish quite openly during warmer months. And I'm pleasantly surprised, and often amazed, at the number of positive comments. Mostly from women, a few from other men. When I first started wearing openly, about 8 years ago, comments were brief - "nice toes!" or "I like the color." More recently, conversations ensue pretty regularly. It's just getting warm enough here to wear sandals, I'm sort of looking forward to see what conversations arise...

Edited by Logjam
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Heelster said:

I can honestly say I have never seen nail polish on a guy

I have seen other guys in color polish on both their toes and hands. One day while shopping in Walmart I saw a couple with matching  colors on their toes, neon green.. Another guy came along with a purple on his toes. That guy's girlfriend or s/o took a picture and posted it  somewhere, however I never saw it. of the three guys showing off their pedi's. Of course I had the red color on my  toes.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

On 4/30/2022 at 8:30 PM, Heelster said:

I can honestly say I have never seen nail polish on a guy

The interesting thing is, I have, and I've seen it on a union brother. It was at a continuing education class, I really don't know the guy (our local has over 1,000 members), but there he was, with his electric blue toenails! And hideous Tevas. You can't have everything, I guess.