Wild about Wedges

Cali

Thanks. With our warm weather here I've worn wedges every day this week, even to my new job.

Today I wore the one back strap/buckle version, the Affluent in black. Five women and two men told be they liked by heels today.

If I could find another new pair of either of these I would buy them.

Robyn, I wore my Maxx Out wedges yesterday.

Edited by Cali
  • Like 1

Cali,

We had six days straight of days with maximum temperatures at or above 91F/32.5C....in southeastern Wisconsin!  I wore wedge sandals every day but one. My legs aren't as tanned as yours but they are smooth and with turquoise toes. So what new job did you wear the wedges to???   HappyinHeels

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/11/2018 at 6:40 AM, Cali said:

Wedge season....YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Affluent2018aH.JPG

Very nice wedges sandals @Cali!

by seeing all your great looking wedges, you make me want buying such a pair !

On 5/14/2018 at 9:46 AM, jeremy1986 said:

Looking great @Cali

and yes, @Peter1 - definitely get yourself a pair... they are great!!

I’m currently searching for ;)

Maybe this pair:

Regards

4BC5D77C-8261-4924-B465-9696444B3158.jpeg

Edited by Peter1
  • Like 1

The black pair are Charles By Charles David Apollo..look at their Affluent version also. Great wedges, very easy to walk in them for 12 hours. Had several compliments about them and the height. I have 6 pairs between the two versions. I think they are sold out.

=============

It's the Official Opening Day of Shorts with Wedges Season. YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap:

Attire for today's meetings....Shorts with Maxx Out wedges Brown..(Wore the perfectly mismatch pair of these wedges in tan and brown yesterday...forgot to get a picture,)

Maxx_shortsaH.JPG

Edited by Cali
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, jeremy1986 said:

:)

Are you planning on buying? Anything else in your saved items?

Maybe, i’m letting me few weeks of searching ! Nothing else for the moment ! And you?

7 hours ago, HappyinHeels said:

Cali, Now why didn't you wear those to the ballpark?? I love that style. Imagine that wedge with a skinny jean. HinH

This is a new pair, I wore out my other pair this color, so they are still not broken in enough. Besides I didn't know what surfaces I was going to encounter at night or how many stairs I would need to walk in crowded conditions, so that's why I wore boots. The light brown version I have of these. shown somewhere above, doesn't attract as much attention.  This is one of my perfectly mismatched heels.

Here are the first wedges I've bought in awhile, the Payless "Kylee" pumps:

kylee.jpg

• Like 2

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

2 minutes ago, jeremy1986 said:

Gorgeous. They look about 3.5" ?

Measured from the back, it's more like 3.75".

11 minutes ago, jeremy1986 said:

close enough ;-)

I'm all about accuracy, my friend!  :giggle:

Being a self proclaimed wedge lover and admirer . I thaught I might tell you guys in here about an experience I had . My sons graduation from high school was this past weekend . We arrived early as to get bleacher seats close to the floor . My in-laws are in bad health and unable to climb the steps up the bleachers . While in line outside the school waiting I could not believe all the women wearing platform wedges in all kinds of colors and styles . There were not as many block heels as one would think with them being in style this year . I told one lady to the front of us in line she had a nice outfit and her shoes really looked great she smiled and said  " I always wear wedges , they are so cute and comfortable " . My wife told her she loved them as well . She and my wife decided the block heels were just a fluke of time and I agreed . I really wanted to get some pictures of her shoes , but some ladies think that is creepy so I figured best to just try to find some on line to share . The picture shown is almost a perfect match only her's were a little darker in shade like a chocolate brown .

6dd9d3de62efd0d7645c02f4833e937b--platform-wedges-shoes-tan-shoes.jpg

Edited by maninpumps
  • Like 2

Nice wedges. Always on the lookout for high wedge sandals.  

Your story reminds me on my daughter's college graduation back in 2015. I flew out there in my Maxx Out wedges. But the weather was terrible in Denver, rain/snow in May. So I wore my calf high boots the rest of the time.  Her Division had an in-door department graduation the night before with about 200-300 graduates. I watched the shoes of the women walking. Most were in new shoes and new clothes.  Many, many wedges. I had a good laugh when I saw several wearing heels I own. You could tell the women that put heels on for the first time in a long time.

Graduation the next day was held in the outdoor stadium in a rain storm. I was so glad I had my calf high boots on. It snowed that night (for Mother's Day).

• Like 2

17 hours ago, maninpumps said:

Being a self proclaimed wedge lover and admirer . I thaught I might tell you guys in here about an experience I had . My sons graduation from high school was this past weekend . We arrived early as to get bleacher seats close to the floor . My in-laws are in bad health and unable to climb the steps up the bleachers . While in line outside the school waiting I could not believe all the women wearing platform wedges in all kinds of colors and styles . There were not as many block heels as one would think with them being in style this year . I told one lady to the front of us in line she had a nice outfit and her shoes really looked great she smiled and said  " I always wear wedges , they are so cute and comfortable " . My wife told her she loved them as well . She and my wife decided the block heels were just a fluke of time and I agreed . I really wanted to get some pictures of her shoes , but some ladies think that is creepy so I figured best to just try to find some on line to share . The picture shown is almost a perfect match only her's were a little darker in shade like a chocolate brown .

6dd9d3de62efd0d7645c02f4833e937b--platform-wedges-shoes-tan-shoes.jpg

Cute story and great wedges, really love this look. With you on the "wild about these wedges"!

• Like 1