Hello from the Netherlands

Hi,

I'am a man from 36 years old. Since i can remember, i have a fetish for boots, with high heels. From ankle to thigh high. Mine first relationship chaught me, in her knee high boots. And surprise to me she, has no troubles with it, whas 24 years old. Also bought with mine wife, mine first pair of black leather thigh high boots. The first time i put then on, that fealing whas amazing. Walking on 12cm heels very easy, whas born for this. The relationship, whas end when i whas 27 years. 3 years amazing boot storry in bed.

The next relationship, i get a year later, and in the year single bought more boots. But this relationship whas very easy. Your where boots, so your gay. Many talks about it, and not could where them. She like to wear them, but not for me. So 4,5 years later she left me, for a other. 

Now i have mine dream wife found. No troubles with me wearing boots, in the house outside. What i want, she even plays with the boots i wear in bed. She even buy some knee high boots, for here own so she can tease me, but thats why i'am here she does not know what i do to me, and the people here knows it.

I have now in total:

1 pair ankle boots

2 pair knee high boots

10 pair thigh high boots 

1 pair chap boots

• Like 4

Welcome to the group and greetings from Finland.  You are lucky to have found an understanding partner... It is now year 2017, but many people still think a man wearing heels or boots must be gay. Not that sexual orientation in itself is a positive or negative thing, but people living in the usual male-female relationship would not want others to think their partner is a gay or lesbian. So concerned what "others" and especially older relatives might think.

At your age people are usually a bit more ready to explore, so to speak, at lest indoors.  Remember my wife having been rather eager with everything new, including heels and boots when we were in 20's and 30's.  Now  both of us being over 50 years old, there is usually little interest. Maybe getting old and tired with demaning career etc.

On the positive side, you will perhaps notice that when people grow older they care less about what others might think. Better self-esteem usually comes with age, as one gets more "established" in the society, be that work, hobbies, friends, family, and one's image of his/her sexuality. 

So as people grow older, they don't care so much what others do, or what others might think.  A lot of acceptance learned sice childhood, especially since teenage years when everyone is supposed to fit into determined roles.

• Like 1

@Dutchbootman - Welcome to the forum.  There are lots of boot lovers here.

I have a lot of boots, but I'm finding the OTK length is a little more practical for out and about wear than thigh length.

3 hours ago, Micce said:

So as people grow older, they don't care so much what others do, or what others might think

I'm not so sure about that...us old folks can be pretty set in our ways. :penitent:  The trick is to like boots and heels before you get old. :happy:

:wavey:

• Like 1

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

On 21/04/2017 at 1:03 PM, Thighbootguy said:

@Dutchbootman - Welcome to the forum.  There are lots of boot lovers here.

I have a lot of boots, but I'm finding the OTK length is a little more practical for out and about wear than thigh length.

I'm not so sure about that...us old folks can be pretty set in our ways. :penitent:  The trick is to like boots and heels before you get old. :happy:

:wavey:

Pull-on OTK boots are very handy for those of us with creaky backs. Much less need to bend over and no laces to tie. I could see a big upcoming market for such boots! :cheeky:

• 5 months later...