Hello from Monterey Bay

Hi

Am also new this week.

I got heels for the first time in the 70’s when my first wife gave a pair of hers that did fit, too big for her.  They were a little tight but otherwise great. 3 inch heels.  I wore those shoeties until they fell apart sometime in the early 90’s. About 12 years ago I found out the I could wear women’s size 10 shoes when a store was out of shoes in my size but had a similar (nicer color) one in women’s sizes.  The women’s shoe fitted better.  These were my first women’s shoes I bought for myself.

Ten years ago I decide to find running shoes that fit my foot.  I searched the internet for men’s shoes made for a larger toe box and narrow heels with a high arch.  I found out the reason I couldn’t find those running shoes (or any shoe for that matter) was that shape foot is considered a woman’s  foot.  So I order a very inexpensive pair from DSW.  They fitted better than any running shoe I ever wore. Got flat sandals, they fit!  I not bought a pair of men’s shoes since that day. 

I had been “jealous” of the women’s booties I had been seeing around, so I order a pair off of Macy’s website. Beginner’s luck then fit and felt great.

Several years ago I had a medical need to wear 4 inch heels for months.  During this time I discovered the 4 inch heels gave me pain relief from a major injury.  I decide I was going to live my life as much as possible in heels, mostly 4 inches and higher.  I do a lot of activities where flat shoes are mandatory. But otherwise I wear heels everywhere.

Winter/wet I mostly wear my boots and booties.

Summer/dry I mostly wear my wedges, sandals,

I also have some pairs that will blow your mind.

I use to hate shoes and shoe shopping because nothing ever fitted.

Now that I wear women shoes and heels I just love shoes and really enjoy shoe shopping. It’s fun to have shoes that fit and look good. I have over 40 pairs, mostly high heels.

• Like 1

Hi Cali....  Welcome to the site, it is a great place for us guys (and gals) who really enjoy wearing high heels.  It is also good to know that I am not the only gut in California who wears heels (OK, I already knew that!).  I live close to where you are, and have never seen anther guy out in gals shoes - heel or flats - ever..  

I have been wearing gals sandals since I was a teen, and got the high heel "bug" about 25 years ago.  

It's good to know you are there, welcome and enjoy the site!!  Take care and have fun...    sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"