Do you have a favorite shoe store, shoe brand?

Cali

When you get a favorite store or a store that likes you, then tell you what's coming in a when. They hold shoes they think you might like and bring them out when you come in. I visited my favorite store, very small store. When I entered there were four women shopping, two trying heels on and two just looking. The two sales associates working the floor left their clients to come talk with me. Told me when the new fall stuff was coming in and what was coming. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Yes,definitely:

1/ Fuss shoes in Germany 

2/ Italian heels,

3/ Peter Chu,6 inches for ever. 

I am waiting for some shoes from Xtrem heels. From Spain I will tell you if they could modify my personal top 3 

knowing that I am only interested in heels not less than 5 inches. For lower  ones mainly others are good. 

Pierre 

Jean Gaborit boots. I have three pair of their custom-made boots and I really like them. The quality and fit are excellent, as is the leather used to make them. They do the whole lot - including cutting out the soles. Well worth the money.

Edited by Shyheels

I have 2 favourite brands here in AUS. Wittner, and Jo Mercer, both local brands that make quality shoes and both go to 42s (11 US). As far as shopping goes, Wittner is my stand out fave, great people, good styles, good quality, and never an issue to try on and talk to the sales assistants. I think I have 14 pairs of Wittners in my collection.

As far as others go. I love 9 West, but our AUS stores generally only get up to size 10's with a few styles to 11's. unfortunately 9 West US doesnt allow overseas purchases so I have to get a local purchase point and use a re-mailer to get them. but I find most 9 west 10.5 fit and 11 almost always perfect. and im happy with quality

Regards

James

I wear a US women's size 11 in open back shoes like clogs and sandals and some slingbacks, but I need a 12 in closed back shoes like pumps, loafers, and boots. Brands I like, in alphabetical order, are Aerosoles, Born, Clarks, Naturalizer, Payless, and White Mountain. Most stores don't stock 11 or 12, so I usually go online to find shoes. I do look at Ebay often and many of my shoes come from there. I enjoy going to DSW and Macy's but I hardly ever find anything there which I like and which fits.

Steve