Always available

luvmaryjanes

I must say something about the Macy's in our town. They always have 3" and 4" classic black heels with points and spike heels. Some more perfect than others but at least one brand that is the classic pump. At this time the Kohl's store has a Mary Jane by APT9 that is very sweet. I'm tempted but at $25.00 they are vinyl. I have several pair in leather. I did notice however that they seemed wide at the toe area. When buying heels I tell the checkout lady that my wife admired them but didn't get them. What a great guy I am to come back and buy them for her. She actually has given up on heels. We saw some cute boots at a store and she said no. Later at dinner she said: "Well they were really cute." (three inch heel) So we went back and bought them. She sized down once for a better fit and all I can think is I want to be able to fit in them. She wore them to one restaurant and I've put more time in them. I was SO happy that even with socks I can slip in and zip up.

• Like 1

luvmaryjanes,

You should get the Macys card. A few years ago I bought some jewelry there for my wife and got talked into their card which I only now use for buying heels once in a while. I keep the balance at zero. Macys is very cool with guys buying heels or anything else. HappyinHeels

22 hours ago, luvmaryjanes said:

She wore them to one restaurant and I've put more time in them. I was SO happy that even with socks I can slip in and zip up.

That's great - so happy for you!
Would love to see some snaps, if you are able

Macy's just closed the store nearest me. Never found much of interest in the store, and even with the huge discounts, they just didn't have much that I thought was interesting. This Macy's never had the shoe department that you would find in a much larger city.