Golden spike Jeffery Campbell Lita

AlexC94

Got a second hand pair of golden spike Jeffery Campbell Lita boots today! They're really comply but the decorative spikes on the heel are bloody lethal.

Could spin kick somebody and they would be more red than a tomato in a centrifuge.

DSC_0092.JPG

DSC_0091.JPG

IMG_20170331_105400.jpg

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, Cl0setheels said:

Nice Lita's! Those spikes sure are sharp. But when you are carful they are a joy to wear and look great. :)

They're great indeed. The sharp spikes are really good look wise but it's hard to not pick them up by the heel when you're used to it.

I just saw these in the "new boots" thread - really fantastic pair! You're so lucky to have small(er) feet, as the pair I just bought are officially named"Lita man" as the design does differ a little to the original female style.

Do you have any other Jeffrey Campbells?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, las said:

I just saw these in the "new boots" thread - really fantastic pair! You're so lucky to have small(er) feet, as the pair I just bought are officially named"Lita man" as the design does differ a little to the original female style.

Do you have any other Jeffrey Campbells?

The last time I had a pair of Jeffery Campbell boots they were fakes, and second hand so I ended up giving them to my other half because they were her size.