Hello from Perth WA

Hi all

I have been reading forums on this website for sometime. Ive only just recently decided to join.

I have been wearing heels secretly for about 4 years now. I only get to wear them when I am home alone (which unfortunately doesn't happen often) so I wear them during the night when everyone else is asleep. I like wearing my 4 - 6 inch heels, I have about 6 pairs (2 boots, 1 open and 3 closed toe). I would have more if I had the money, more time to wear them and if more shoes were in my size of womens US 12.

I am already quiet tall (long legs) and young so there aren't many people that I can talk to and show my clothing style. 

Nowhere days the idea of gender and how its portrayed has begun to change (this website for example) so the ideas of gender and clothing is not black and white anymore. It is becoming more a spectrum rather than binary, which means that in the future men and women should be able to wear whatever they wish. 

These are a few of my shoes in my collection.

IMG_5015.JPG

IMG_5030.JPG

IMG_5068.JPG

Edited by BFGheels
  • Like 4

A warm welcome to you!

I am in a similar position, though my wife does know that I love and wear heels. But because of work and kids, I generally land up wearing at night, when I am able. Also means I have to try not make a noise :cheeky:  so often opt for more silent wedge heels, which I love regardless!

I love that first pair of yours - very sexy.

Ahh, Perth Australia, always wanted to go there. I like your shoes, although the heel is higher than I would normally wear.  I am also tall, and don't want to look to like a giant, so I keep the heel to around 2 inches.  Wearing heels is fun, and gals shoes just look nicer than most guys styles.  Eventually you will venture out and realize that it is not that big a deal.  Have fun...  sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

• 1 month later...

Also a newly signed up West Aussie. The height on those heels is more my style, though with the size of my feet, all I have found that works are Pleasers' range. I have a pair of Sky 387s (which I absolutely adore). I've got a pair of thigh high boots coming in the mail, which has me rather excited.

On 17/05/2017 at 11:37 AM, PleaserFan said:

Also a newly signed up West Aussie. The height on those heels is more my style, though with the size of my feet, all I have found that works are Pleasers' range. I have a pair of Sky 387s (which I absolutely adore). I've got a pair of thigh high boots coming in the mail, which has me rather excited.

Hi PleasureFan

Welcome to the site! For me it has been a great resource and has helped me a lot. 

I don't know what ur shoe size is but I get my shoes from eBay and www.spiceup.com.au (lots of shoes and quick posting). I hope to soon be able to go to stores with a friend as I feel like I'm missing out on some really nice heels that aren't online. 

Happy to chat with u so please feel free to pm me.

welcome again