Heels in public

AJ777

Likewise, I am about 6' and wear a US men's 13-14 

I am not so much into heels but like knee and otk boots. Not so easy to find in those sizes outside of fetish shops. Rather than buy lots of inexpensive ones which would probably not be my 'thing' anyway, I have a couple pair of nice custom made suede knee and otk boots. Not cheap, obviously, but a treat and what's more they fit beautifully and look classy.

Edited by Shyheels
  • Like 1

Interesting shoe-size/height comparisons just discussed!     BFG is lucky (in terms of footwear availability) to have feet that are quite small for his height.

Can I remind everyone that, especially when commenting on size comparisons, it is important to 'speak the same language'.   Remember that UK sizes are unisex and usually (but not univerally) one size smaller in number than equivalent-sized US men's footwear and three sizes smaller in number than US women's.   So, my UK11(or Eu45) = USM12 = USW14.    Using the 'USM' and 'USW' prefixes avoids confusion.   I'm assuming that BFG is USW12/13 and Stoney is USW14.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Puffer said:

Interesting shoe-size/height comparisons just discussed!     BFG is lucky (in terms of footwear availability) to have feet that are quite small for his height.

Can I remind everyone that, especially when commenting on size comparisons, it is important to 'speak the same language'.   Remember that UK sizes are unisex and usually (but not univerally) one size smaller in number than equivalent-sized US men's footwear and three sizes smaller in number than US women's.   So, my UK11(or Eu45) = USM12 = USW14.    Using the 'USM' and 'USW' prefixes avoids confusion.   I'm assuming that BFG is USW12/13 and Stoney is USW14.

Puffer, you are right on assuming that I ment US 12/13 women's sizing. However as I stated previously I will more likely use the cm length of size from each company/brand as it's the easiest way to ensure the right fit for the type of shoe. 

Thanks you anyway for the info as I'm sure it helps others out :) 

3 hours ago, Shyheels said:

Likewise, I am about 6' and wear a US men's 13-14 

I am not so much into heels but like knee and otk boots. Not so easy to find in those sizes outside of fetish shops. Rather than buy lots of inexpensive ones which would probably not be my 'thing' anyway, I have a couple pair of nice custom made suede knee and otk boots. Not cheap, obviously, but a treat and what's more they fit beautifully and look classy.

I can understanding buying very good well made shoes, however for me as I'm still getting into heels and determining what types suit as well as money being limited atm, I am buying cheaper nice heels so later on I know when I can spend the money on good ones I will know what I want.