cowboy boot envy...

35 minutes ago, killer heels said:

I suspect these are women's boots but I totally love them and would very happily wear...

m_55ef46b5d14d7b6bf4010f4b.jpg

I agree, think they are women's but i would happily wear them with no hesitation at all 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, pebblesf said:

I LOVE women's cowboy boots....Love the combination of cowboy boot style and stiletto heel...

Yeah totally. ..I enjoy wearing a higher heel but try to partially cover with boot cut jeans

I love these too.....at least 4 inch heels I'd say?

DSC_0080.jpg?format=500w

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, killer heels said:

Yeah totally. ..I enjoy wearing a higher heel but try to partially cover with boot cut jeans

DSC_0080.jpg?format=500w

yeah buddy, GREAT heels indeed....They look like Frye boots, are they?  I am always looking for Frye boots with this style heels, but only see them in small sizes....

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, pebblesf said:

yeah buddy, GREAT heels indeed....They look like Frye boots, are they?  I am always looking for Frye boots with this style heels, but only see them in small sizes....

Yes they are with 5 inch heels. I have a similar pair  I boughtin turkey 

Edited by killer heels

1 hour ago, killer heels said:

DSC_0080.jpg?format=500w

Shame to hide them, get some women's tight skinny jeans, pull on the boots over the jeans and walk around with pride, you'll be surprised how easy it is and how good the reactions are, there's no better feeling, trust me, i speak from experience 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, maninboots said:

Shame to hide them, get some women's tight skinny jeans, pull on the boots over the jeans and walk around with pride, you'll be surprised how easy it is and how good the reactions are, there's no better feeling, trust me, i speak from experience 

Maninboots is so right indeed

16 minutes ago, killer heels said:

Thanks guys great advice. Will try. How do you find 4 inch heels to walk in?

I have to be honest and say 4 inch is comfortable for me but also about my limit now, think age must be catching up with me, i used to go higher but now don't see the point if you're not comfortable, you will draw negative attention to yourself if you're struggling in your heels, to pull it off you need to be comfortable and confident with your walk 

• Like 2

Boots with 4 inch heels high enough for me  and still feel exciting. I do find after a couple of hours walking or standing my calf muscles and thighs start hurting....and feet being forced down at an angle of course too. 

Edited by killer heels
  • Like 1

So much depends on the design of the boot/heel.  In most cases, I can wear 4-5" heeled boots and walk good distances without being too uncomfortable....The great feeling of liberation I get strolling publicly is surely worth a bit of discomfort

• Like 1

12 hours ago, killer heels said:

m_57d340cc5c12f83c43015e79.jpg

Really cool heels, I've tried a similar pair of these on once but didn't buy unfortunately 

s_5159d216d16c8b7243003640.jpg

I dream of having these exact Frye boots, love the color and the heels.....

• Like 1