DSQUARED MENS PLATFORM BOOTS

70splats

I looked at their site the other day out of curiosity and concluded a  few things. The prices are such which will only attract young yuppie types living in their loft apartments in urban cocoons. The styles are predictably hideous, and because they are marketed to men, the prices are sky-high. Just buy the heels of your choice from the "women's" side and save enough NOT to take out a second mortgage. HappyinHeels

• Like 2

Wow £840.00 for those boots?  I was browsing through the rest of the dsquared shoes, all typical ugly mens shoes, all are so over priced, even these sandals are £315 (~$390), and these simple flip flops are £255.  I guess if you're swimming in money, prices don't matter.  I mean if you search really hard on amazon.com you can also find stupidly overpriced flip flops there too.  Maybe I am just jealous that I don't have that kind of money to burn? :( 

Edited by hhboots
  • Like 1

I get it that some guys say 70s platform style for men they don't like, just like I don't wear women's pumps or heels if I wanted that I would change my gender. But to each it's own I couldn't imagine walking down the street in spike heels a  women's style I honestly would be set up to be jumped, or hospitalized, guess it's not mainstream, probably never will be, I don't see any men I know walking in women's heels. Men's style of 70s platforms aren't mainstream either but yo never know.lol