Because. . . Yuja! ^_^

Here is Yuja Wang playing with Lynn Harrell, who is still smooth as glass at age 70. I hope my hands still work 1/10 that well in 20 years. 

I will reiterate the observation that it is fundamentally unfair that Lynn is saddled with a long sleeve shirt PLUS a jacket, while Yuja has the freedom of bare skin if she so chooses. Which she often does! Another point of interest is that she's wearing mules, something I hadn't seen her in before. 

Here is another shorter video of Yuja with a good shoe shot in it:

• Like 3

11 hours ago, mlroseplant said:

Lynn Harrell, who is still smooth as glass at age 70. I hope my hands still work 1/10 that well in 20 years. 

When you have that much music within it is hard to hold it in even with 70 year old hands.  Did he retune at 6:26 and 7:25?

In Yuja Wang's video the heels are amazing and at 1:10 you will note that most of the women in the audience are wearing boots.  For the audio geeks... the mike is placed in the sweet spot for recording a grand piano.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

4 hours ago, Thighbootguy said:

When you have that much music within it is hard to hold it in even with 70 year old hands.  Did he retune at 6:26 and 7:25?

In Yuja Wang's video the heels are amazing and at 1:10 you will note that most of the women in the audience are wearing boots.  For the audio geeks... the mike is placed in the sweet spot for recording a grand piano.

Regarding Yuja's shoes, they look like hidden platform pumps with, I'm guessing are six inch heels. In a word---WOW!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!