HighHeel2

My favorite heels!

10 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

These are my absolute favorite. 

Screenshot_2017-03-12-13-54-02-1.png

Edited by HighHeel2
1 person likes this

You could have left the "I'm gay" part of your comment out because here, no one cares one way or the other.  It!'s all about heels.

Posted (edited)

Dont be a DICK, BUBBA.

Edited by HighHeel2

Look, someone else's sexual orientation is of no interest to me.  I really don't care what they are (or, what you are).  And, I don't need it flaunted in my face.  If you want to be gay, that's ok with me.  But, I don't need to be slapped in the face with it.  If that is of prime importance to you, then visit a site where you can discuss your homosexuality cares and adventures with others that care as much about it as you.  I, for one member, would like to hear about you and your experiences with high heels.  You are a recently joined member.  Read The conditions pertaining to this site.  While their are a lot of members that happen to be "gay," they do not see any need to dwell upon that fact and manage to get along fine with all of us.  (And, I am not being a "Dick.) 

2 people like this

Okie dokie, BUBBA. You silly.

Posted (edited)

No, Bubba makes a perfectly valid point.

Edited by Shyheels

I agree. We don't care about your sexual orientation.

Don't misunderstand, I believe we are a pretty accepting group, just look at the pictures that get posted. So don't take it wrong. You are more than welcome to be here, but keep it on topic.

I think you were the one that attacked first by calling g him a "dick". His point just "straightened" you out. Pun intended! :cheeky:

On topic, I love your heels! I love crazy, wild colors and 4" and higher heels. Show us more!!