Locking Shoe Straps

Stephanierrr

I want to find a way to lock my heels on. They're just normal heels, with no strap or anything. After searching for a while on Amazon and google, I found the name of the shoe straps that attach through the open area of the shoe and your ankle and attach the heel to your foot. Detachable Shoe Straps (in hindsight, that shouldn't have been so hard to find). Is there a way to use a small padlock to lock these normal shoe straps, or is there a great place to find some (for cheap hopefully) that adds a little ring so that they can be locked, maybe from a bondage site or something?

First    Welcome to the forum!

There are folks here that are into locking ones self into shoes and I'm sure they will be able to offer some good advice.

I'm not a fan of being locked into anything but if you want a very inexpensive technique for making shoe hard to get off, try a squirt of super glue in the shoe just before you put it on. :penitent:

Like I said I'm sure there are some folks here that will have a better solution and again welcome to the forum.

:wavey:

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

3 hours ago, at9 said:

Short length of chain run under the sole and round the ankle. Plus a small padlock. Cheap, simple, effective.

Dog choker chains work real well for this. TSA Luggage locks are good for this too.

• Like 1

No one's found a way to take a normal heel strap and lock that in place? I'm thinking you could probably stuff a very small lock through one of the holes after the square metal part so you can't undo it unless you take the lock off or cut the strap. I wanted something that is effective but not too attention grabbing.

I would try it but I don't have heels with straps or locks that small. I could buy some but I don't know if it would work well or not

Edited by Stephanierrr

The little part of the strap past the buckle would probably droop under the weight of even a small padlock, and the sharp edges of the padlock would rub against your skin or the shoe upper, or become annoying swinging about and banging on your foot when you walk.