Hi everyone newbie here!

Hi everyone

Stumbled across the site a few days ago and had to join up!

I'm in my 50th year and had a thing for high heels as long as I can remember and always encouraging the females in my life to wear stilettos whenever I could! Divorced and now with a new partner, who has been more open with discussing my 'thing' with me leading to her picking out my first ever pair of high heels to try which were duly ordered. So I've been wearing heels for a month now at all times at home and loving the feel of it. Last night after a visit to the cinema on the way home she agreed to me walking outside with her for company, albeit in a quiet place and around midnight for about 15 mins. The feel of walking on the hard ground rather than carpet was different to say the least and will take some getting used to but practice makes perfect! She is uneasy about me going out in public during the day and worried that I may be ridiculed and has asked that I don't 'go public' and certainly not local to our home in the South of England. So small steps for now and see how things go.

Edited by Heelian
  • Like 4

Hi Heelian, welcome to the site, I'm sure you'll find everyone on here really friendly and helpful, think you'll find every adventure will lead to more as your confidence grows, I'm in the Birmingham area and go everywhere in heels so nothing to be afraid of, enjoy the site and enjoy yourself, look forward to sharing some experiences with you 

Welcome to the forum!

The big thing about going out and about in heels is that you are comfortable in the image you are presenting and yeah, that practice thing comes in handy too.  It is good that you went out and that she accompanied you but a dark place at midnight is not the best place to wear heels.  I'm sure most of us started that way but it is the most dangerous way to go heeling.  The best is in a busy public space...Library, Museum, Restaurant...where people are too busy to notice your heels, and really don't care what you have on your feet.

I recommend going out wearing boots with a 4" or less heel with your new partner so you can both see that you can wear what you like.  It would be even better if you both had a matching pair.

Again welcome to the forum, and enjoy your heels.

:wavey:

• Like 1

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Glad you are here.  Great advice from everyone and I agree with them.  I started out in the dark but agree not probably the smartest  I am here in the US in Chicago and whether I am in regular guy clothes with a pair of heels or a skirt and heels, still presenting my self as a guy, people really could care less about what you are wearing. Keep your partners concerns as important as your desires.  I have a gf that is on board and has been out with me in a skirt and heels but I always keep her feelings first. Always know the area you are going to . You can look at my pics and my albums to see that I have been to many different places over the years.   It takes time and confidence is the key. Look up pictures in my albums to see that it can be done!!!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by CAT
  • Like 5

Thanks all for the warm welcome. I forgot to mention the shoes are Pleaser Domina 415, in at the deep end eh? I certainly don't see me going out and about presenting as a female at anytime, but as you can see from the pics of the shoes below we had a play last Saturday evening at home!

2.jpg.de173abb5d9b5a8cf1e14905676c6214.jpg

4.jpg.123602ff7036f3b887e2b8b045aa1822.jpg

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Heelian said:

I forgot to mention the shoes are Pleaser Domina 415, in at the deep end eh?

Great shoes!  Are you comfortable wearing that high a heel (both physically and mentally)?

I certainly don't see me going out and about presenting as a female at anytime,

That statement needs a little further explanation... With closer examination of @CAT's pictures you will note he presents himself as a male (that wears skirts, fishnets, and thigh boots).  When I go out I generally present myself as a male with a little makeup in jeans or skirts and boots.  Also, take a look at @JeffB's presentation, again as a male.  The idea is to make a presentation you are comfortable with, and enjoy.  I don't look too bad in a business suit but I sure don't enjoy it (and haven't worn one for many years).

but as you can see from the pics of the shoes below we had a play last Saturday evening at home!

Ah, a new definition of "home theater".  Care to share the plot?  Is your friend your photographer?

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

31 minutes ago, Thighbootguy said:

Great shoes!  Are you comfortable wearing that high a heel (both physically and mentally)?

So far I've got comfortable wearing them around the house and walking has improved according to my partner who thinks i wear heels better than her! It's always been stilettos I liked so that had to be my starting point, I don't know if it'll go any further than this as yet, time will tell.

That statement needs a little further explanation...

Perhaps I should have said I don't see me going out in women's clothes just hose and heels under jeans/trousers.

Ah, a new definition of "home theater".  Care to share the plot?  Is your friend your photographer?

Pics by my partner and its her skirt and tights too!

• Like 1

No need to push the envelope any farther than your comfortable with. I usually do any heels in public with jeans, and maybe some trouser socks depending on weather and style. I'll do a skirt and stocking for occasions such as Rocky Horror, and if  ever get out to a group gathering possibly. (I wouldn't want CAT to have all the fun if I ever get into his neck of the woods.)

• Like 3

On 3/3/2017 at 10:27 PM, Heelian said:

Hi everyone

Stumbled across the site a few days ago and had to join up!

I'm in my 50th year and had a thing for high heels as long as I can remember and always encouraging the females in my life to wear stilettos whenever I could! Divorced and now with a new partner, who has been more open with discussing my 'thing' with me leading to her picking out my first ever pair of high heels to try which were duly ordered. So I've been wearing heels for a month now at all times at home and loving the feel of it. Last night after a visit to the cinema on the way home she agreed to me walking outside with her for company, albeit in a quiet place and around midnight for about 15 mins. The feel of walking on the hard ground rather than carpet was different to say the least and will take some getting used to but practice makes perfect! She is uneasy about me going out in public during the day and worried that I may be ridiculed and has asked that I don't 'go public' and certainly not local to our home in the South of England. So small steps for now and see how things go.

Welcome Heelian, and well done in taking the plunge!   The advice you've been given about public heeling is good.   I can only add from experience that daytime heeling is straightforward in a fairly busy shopping mall or large store or supermarket, but preferably at a time when nosy and observant kids aren't hanging around!   If you get some boots with a high and fairly thick heel and wear them under bootcut jeans, you can have all the heeling practice you need with a minimum risk of 'exposure' - and then move onto stilettos when more confident.

Two questions if I may:   What is your UK shoe size and what is your area in the south of England? 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Puffer said:

Two questions if I may:   What is your UK shoe size and what is your area in the south of England? 

My normal sizing is UK10 but the heels are UK11 as I didn't take the website advice and went for a size up as with mens shoes if they are narrower styles I need an 11, when I order again they will be a UK10. As for the area Andover is close enough for now!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...