Into The Badlands AMC

AMC's second season of Into the Badlands features a character, "The Widow" (Emily Beecham) that has some sword fight sequences she performs in stiletto heels (which are featured).

http://www.amc.com/shows/into-the-badlands/video-extras/into-the-badlands-season-2-teaser-the-widow

:wavey:

• Like 1

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

35 minutes ago, nyenor said:

On trying to watch this video I received the message 'not available' in your area, which is the big land down under.

Here is a version on YouTube:

Good Luck

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

About 3/4 in she's inside a bared room in what appeared to be a more true action seen and sure enough the heels are gone even though she's still in suede boots. 

Drives my wife crazy that I always pick up on constant shoe changes mid seen in movies. I always wonder if directors really think it's not noticeable. 

Thanks for trying thighbootguy but the result is the same.

Jkrenzer. I am much the same, noticing continuity lapses in movies, TV shows etc. I think one of the best know is when Michelle was playing catwoman. In one scene it is obvious when she cartwheels across a roof it is obvious that ( the stuntwoman?) is wearing boots without heels but once the shot changes to catwoman standing on the roof heels are seen. On a slightly different subject, many years ago there was a scene in an Australian police show where a girl walking down the street was wearing a short checked skirt. After she had entered the 'shop' (what Americans would call a pharmacy) she was wearing a plain green skirt but on leaving the shop later in the scene the checked skirt was being worn again.

Yep, they never show a full body shot with her wearing heels, just shots of her feet tossed in here and there. Probably not even her in the high heels, just edited in later.

• 2 years later...