Excursions Of HeeledSteve

HeeledSteve

2 hours ago, Shyheels said:

Indeed you have. Long black boots with a long black coffee....

Yes quite the trend started by Maninboots. These are an ankle boot with a small espresso. I enjoy my coffee like my heels, short black and intense

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Addicted to the click

Welp, no zippers didn’t help this go around either. It turns out, there is metal in the support somewhere that was just enough to set it off. Rather disappointing that it appears no matter what, I will not be escaping taking off my boots, lol

39 minutes ago, HeeledSteve said:

Yes quite the trend started by Maninboots. These are an ankle boot with a small espresso. I enjoy my coffee like my heels, short black and intense

I’m more long black myself, but a perky espresso is nice too

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, KneeBooted said:

Welp, no zippers didn’t help this go around either. It turns out, there is metal in the support somewhere that was just enough to set it off. Rather disappointing that it appears no matter what, I will not be escaping taking off my boots, lol

If it has a metal shank, that is an indication of a well made boot.  At least they easier to slip on and off!  Enjoy the boots and the trip!

• Like 1

A quick trip to Starbucks last night  for an espresso on the way home. The shop was busier than normal for that time in the evening. Quite a few people sitting around as I walked in. I was wearing my stiletto "chelsea boot " with the 100mm heel, paired with jeans. Casually and confidently joined the queue and had to wait there for ages as there was only one member of staff who already had a backlog of orders.. I got chatting to the woman waiting in front of me. In the end I'd waited so long the barista said the coffee was on the house. Enjoyed the coffee before leaving and walking to the car to head home.

Sadly I didn't get home in time to stop for coffee tonight but with the weekend coming up I'm sure there will be some opportunities plus my new  Ralph Lauren boots are in store ready for collection so I should be able to collect them sometime Saturday.

• Like 2

Addicted to the click

Went into town to collect the new Ralph lauren boots. One shop visit made me smile because as I walked in accompanied by the noise of the heels I noticed an advert for an online delivery service named "click".  My Wife an I then went for a burger at the nearby Burger King before heading home .

1385495782_burgerking2.thumb.JPG.0d69b34db68929636e8e59651159f8ea.JPG

• Like 4

Addicted to the click

Starbucks Again

Called of for coffee after work last night. Wearing my stiletto Chelsea boot style ankle boots with the 100mm heel. I managed to get a comfortable seat and enjoyed a double espresso before making my way home.EDE3C406-AA2C-41F2-A394-DA1A6F27453E.thumb.jpeg.a8211553d6c00c810845af5acee29291.jpegC852D7E5-7C22-4279-88D1-DCA6FC8979D8.thumb.jpeg.151bc1714911d2bba8530d60c12db7a8.jpeg

• Like 1

Addicted to the click

4 hours ago, HeeledSteve said:

Yes they’ve become my go to ankle boots but I think the next trip I should mix it up. I’m thinking now I know the new Ralph Lauren boots  fit ok I might wear them.

Yeah go for it mate, you’re sporting some really good looks there to be honest and pulling it off with a lot of natural confidence, keep it up mate 

41 minutes ago, maninboots said:

Yeah go for it mate, you’re sporting some really good looks there to be honest and pulling it off with a lot of natural confidence, keep it up mate 

To be honest last few times I’ve gone out in heels I’ve worn the stilettos. I also fancy wearing the cone heels as well but the wet weather will mark the suede (well faux suede actually) according to my Wife.

Im probably going to wear the new Ralph Lauren boots as they are leather with a 70mm heel, unfortunately they don’t seem like they will have much of a “click” to them, they seem very  quiet. The stilettos are a very distinctive sound, which is much more obvious. All my heels seem more noisy than the Ralph Lauren’s but until I wear them on a variety of surfaces it’s impossible to say for sure.

we are probably going to have a meal in a restaurant sometime soon,  finances permitting. I’m thinking the other Ecco stilettos would  look just right for that paired with black chinos.

Addicted to the click

Tonights excursion was wearing my new Ralph Lauren ankle boots with the 70mm block heel, although from the back they do have a taper to the heel. Called in for fuel on the drive home, did some shopping in a convinience store then for coffee. As I suspected they are pretty quiet to wear although of course the heel is noticeable. I actually found walking in them less natural than a higher stiletto heel which is odd, so more practice required.

206585729_RalphLauren2.thumb.JPG.64a66f0672093905edb242c1b096eb9d.JPG587343051_RalpLauren1.thumb.JPG.3f4f6a2f1af85f184092f3fdb90f5272.JPG

• Like 3

Addicted to the click

10 minutes ago, Shyheels said:

Your outings are always visually interesting as the look with the heels is invariably  masculine, natural and understated. Nice 

Thanks, yes that's the look I'm trying to achieve apart from the boots everything else is traditionally masculine clothing. The only other thing I would add is nail polish on my hands. However my nails aren't in good enough shape to carry this off at present. Ive attached one more photo from today.1485650701_RalphLauren3.thumb.JPG.9e6ba85141cb8669f5e96bae73fd14ed.JPG

• Like 1

Addicted to the click

1 hour ago, HeeledSteve said:

The only other thing I would add is nail polish on my hands. However my nails aren't in good enough shape to carry this off at present. Ive attached one more photo from today.

I have had gel colored nails for over a year now. They need to be exquisite at all times and mine are in the top 5%. Currently dark blue with ombre silver sparkle tips. I got 2 comments on them yesterday cosmetology professionals and another one this morning. It took me many years to allow myself fingernail polish (gel) and I love it.

10 hours ago, Cali said:

I have had gel colored nails for over a year now. They need to be exquisite at all times and mine are in the top 5%. Currently dark blue with ombre silver sparkle tips. I got 2 comments on them yesterday cosmetology professionals and another one this morning. It took me many years to allow myself fingernail polish (gel) and I love it.

I’m very comfortable wearing nail polish but they have to look really good and because I’ve not worn it recently my hands haven’t been looked after. Consequently there is a bit of work to do before I can use polish. Darker colours are my preferred choice but wouldn’t be able to wear it at work. So as it’s a weekend thing gel wouldn’t offer any benefit, only ever worn gel on holiday periods.

• Like 1

Addicted to the click

I'm lucky that I can wear polish to work and not get hassled about it. I started to wear fingernail polish full-time last year at Halloween and liked it so much that I rarely have clear nails now. The trick is to have exquisite looking nails, nails to envy.  My nail artist gives me these nails every time.

HeeledSteve,

I like your boots and that you've had relaxing experiences wearing them. I am not fan of Starbucks though. Highly overrated coffee from goofy Seattle. There also have been too many incidents here in the USA of young baristas with their rude ideology not serving law enforcement officers or even people wearing a military uniform. To hell with them. The coffee is unremarkable and more expensive than other places serving better. McDonald's serves very inexpensive and good tasting coffee. Maybe there's another coffee choice? HinH

On 12/6/2018 at 8:00 PM, HappyinHeels said:

HeeledSteve,

I like your boots and that you've had relaxing experiences wearing them. I am not fan of Starbucks though. Highly overrated coffee from goofy Seattle. There also have been too many incidents here in the USA of young baristas with their rude ideology not serving law enforcement officers or even people wearing a military uniform. To hell with them. The coffee is unremarkable and more expensive than other places serving better. McDonald's serves very inexpensive and good tasting coffee. Maybe there's another coffee choice? HinH

Yes I agree Starbucks isn't my preffered choice. They often use Indonesian coffees which I find have to 'earthy' a taste for my taste, although this is a flavour my Wife really likes, especially their decaf.  So I wouldn't normally visit a Starbucks unless with her. I've been tending to call in because all other coffee shops are closed by the time I'm on my way home.

You have given me an idea with McDonald's though as they are open later so more chance of making a coffee stop. Plus the tiled solid floor would afford the perfect "click " when visiting.

• Like 1

Addicted to the click

I don't do Starbucks either, can't stand the place.  Lots of reasons that I won't go into here.  McDonalds or 7-Eleven coffee is just fine for me, both are cheaper and McDonalds gives free refills!!!  Enjoy your coffee!!!   sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

4 hours ago, Shyheels said:

Have you no nice cafes with good coffee up your way? 

Plenty but by the time I finish work in the evening they are all shut. It’s a case of calling in wherever is open and the Starbucks is the only coffee shop open on the drive home unfortunately.

Addicted to the click