Excursions Of HeeledSteve

HeeledSteve

Been wearing my new boots with a 55mm cone heel each day on the way back from the train to the car. On Saturday I had to go for a haircut in my local town, this seemed a good chance to wear my boots. After the haircut I went to the local market and did some shopping. In the market square the paving is large natural stone slabs so the heel noise seemed pretty noticable. To be honest I can't say if anyone noticed. I just went about my day to day business calling in to my favourite coffee shop for coffee and a bit of relaxing time out. 

On the drive home I called into a Tesco Express which is anational chain of convinience store here in the UK to pick up a few thing. Basically an average Saturday morning but in heels.

• Like 7

Addicted to the click

Pleased to see you growing in confidence, hope my advice on a previous post has helped, you'll just go from strength to strength now, next step is to wear long boots over trousers or jeans on full show, may take a while to achieve this but there's a target to aim for 

Todays jaunt was to call in the supermarket on the way home and then into the Chinese Resteraunt to collect a takeaway. Planning a trip to the cinema in the next few weeks, we haven't  been for ages.

• Like 1

Addicted to the click

Decided against the cinema because of the cost however my Wife and I went out to a Chinese Resteraunt for a meal. I wore jeans with black ankle boots with 3" cone heel. We had a really good evening, great food plus a chance to wear  the boots in the photos below. 

Heels (4).jpg

Heels (5).jpg

• Like 1

Addicted to the click

Ah  Stepping out on the town in booties.  Sounds like you and your wife had a good time.  I only hope she had as much fun as you did.

39 minutes ago, HeeledSteve said:

I wore jeans with black ankle boots with 3" cone heel

Complete this sentence... and she wore________________

:wavey:

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Yes the sticker was off the sole, the picture I posted was one I took when I had just got them. I agree seeing a sticker on the sole would look naff. Thighboot Guy she wore a similar style of boots except in size 6 not 8. Couldn't persuade her to wear her aubergine suede long boots with stiletto heels.

Yes my confidence is increasing, it helped a lot that my Wife was with me as she boosts my confidence to do what makes me happy, we are good for each other.

The thing that amuses me most about this particular pair of boots is the commando pattern sole, as if they are somehow meant to have been designed for "off road use".

Enjoy the remainder of the weekend everyone.

Addicted to the click

1 hour ago, HeeledSteve said:

it helped a lot that my Wife was with me as she boosts my confidence to do what makes me happy, we are good for each other.

Confidence wearing heels is acquired when you believe you look good in your heels but it is nice to have a second opinion.  As you gain confidence in your heeling adventures, make sure you listen to her.  Seek her advice and keep her part of your adventures.

Couldn't persuade her to wear her aubergine suede long boots with stiletto heels.

Maybe if you had a pair too...  :penitent:

:wavey:

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Well done. It's unlikely that anyone will even notice that you're wearing those heels. Loads of women wear heels like that with jeans and you'd not notice them doing so unless you were really looking.

There's no need to push on to higher or more noticeable heels unless you really want to. There are some HHP members such as CAT and TBG who happily wear much more obvious heels out and about. Kudos to them, but you're not in competition with them or anyone else.

Best of all you have the support of your wife so you're not trying to hide anything from anyone.

Your right these aren't the most obvious  heels  but I'm not overly concerned  if they are noticed. My Wife is equally not concerned about what other people think. She is happy with me wearing them and for me that's the main thing.

• Like 1

Addicted to the click

Out shopping in town the weekend just gone. Went for breakfast and coffee in my favourite local coffee shop, caught a glimpse of a woman looking at my boots whilst I was talking to the owner at the counter. Then around town for some shopping and a visit to see the bank for an appointment . Waited to be called in sitting in the main area so heels were obvious as the bottom of my jeans came up a bit more when sitting in the foyer of the bank.

The town market place is paved in big natural stone slabs, sounded like I was walking on a drum, enjoyed every minute of it.

Addicted to the click

• 1 year later...

Haven't posted on this for some time so I thought I should post something. Last night we decided to have an Indian takeaway, ordered then drove down to collect it. We had to wait for it to be finished so we sat in the restaurant waiting. I'd worn my go to heeled ankle boots with a 2" cone heel. Sorry for the picture quality, it was very bright in the waiting area, I'm suprised the photo didn't come out better.1862730578_HeelsIMG_0864(2).thumb.jpg.215c989160a4f09c3209ed0189f78ef1.jpg

• Like 3

Addicted to the click

HeeledSteve,

Sounds like you're firing on all cylinders! Wearing what you want, no bad experiences, and have the support of your wife. I suspect a couple of things at play here. Firstly, the heels you wore are low block heels on a black boot so you blended into the background. Secondly, you were with your wife. I would think it nearly impossible for anyone to say anything in the presence of your wife. You did what you wanted and had a good time which is the essence of life. Thanks for posting your experience. HappyinHeels

Had the day off work today, had a few things to do first thing so called for coffee on the way back, wearing my black 2" cone heeled ankle boots.  Enjoyed a relaxing coffee before strolling back out to the car.

IMG_0878 - Copy.JPG

This evening had to pop down to our local TK Maxx with my Wife to collect an order. Sadly not the new stilletto ankle boots she's bought me, these are being delivered in the post and haven't arrived yet. My wife went in first and I followed along 10 minutes later. As I walked up to her she was crouched down browsing a low shelf as I approached she looked up saying  " I knew it was you I could hear your heels"!

One funny moment was as we were shopping my Wife was standing at a rail and I walked up to her, a woman nearby looked a bit confused by the sound of heels when the woman near her was standing still, she then looked at me and I'm not sure if it dawned on her that the heel noise was from me but if it dis she just continued unphased browsing the rail.

We both enjoyed looking around including the shoe section although neither of us saw any that either interested us in our sizes.

1244116300_TKMaxx.thumb.JPG.f8951cfa6b2307b9f03a1b9e69338780.JPG

• Like 3

Addicted to the click

Yes She looked up as she heard the click. I could see a look of slight puzzlement because the only female nearby was my Wife and she was standing still and in flat shoes.

Then it seemed to dawn on her that the click was me walking. She didn’t seem bothered but obviously “the penny dropped” that the click was me not my Wife and she just carried on shopping.

I think it would be hard to avoid the click as heels make a sound that’s not even similar to the sound made by a traditional leather soled mans style shoe.

To be honest tiled floors and boards do make more obvious heel noise but I quite enjoy that.

It is like Cali says “own the click”

1 hour ago, Cali said:

Own the "click".

Exactly own it, enjoy it

Addicted to the click

I know what you mean but heels do sound to me to have a slightly different sound.  Almost not just a click but an additional more hollow sound.

This is an important point actually as it’s almost impossible to hide the distinctive noise as anywhere you go you will encounter hard surfaces. So it’’s important to consider that if your bothered somewhere busy will mean this is less noticeable. Additionally you have to be as comfortable and confident as you can be.

Addicted to the click

Yes I’m very lucky indeed

Great to see you getting out and about in your boots, the heels look great by the way, we don’t have to wear massive stilettos every time we go out, i enjoy trips out in some of my flat knee high boots just as much but I’m sure with time and extra confidence you’ll find yourself pushing those boundaries a little further and challenging yourself and by the sound of it your wife will be beside you supporting you all the way and there will be no shortage of encouragement from me aswell, keep it up and keep us posted with your pictures, most importantly enjoy yourself