Heels in McDonald's

7 hours ago, maninboots said:

Wow CAT, you look amazing, love the skirt and jacket and the shoes are to die for, i wish the story did have a different ending but who knows, i may just be lucky enough to see them again 

Thank you!!!  I work at it and always get nice compliments when I am out.  I have a ton of pics of my outfits in my albums under my profile page. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MackyHeels said:

In Love with the heels ankle straps, and yah and to fishnet nylons great touch. Heels got have steel stiletto, no? 

Thank you ! Yes they do have a steel stiletto. 

@maninboots - Thanks for sharing your McDonalds story.  I hope the unidentified guy appreciated the counsel you gave his wife and has the nerve to go out and about.  Did you mention that HHPLACE might be a good resource for both he and his wife.

@Jura- Also, thanks for sharing you McDonalds story.  You have a long way to go before you are "old" (which is only a state of mind) but its nice to have mile markers along the way.  Enjoy your boots Pop. :penitent:

@CAT - The thing I learn hear at HHPLACE... I have always found fishnet stockings uncomfortable and haven't worn them.  It never dawned on me to wear them over hose. :penitent:  The heels look great but I must be getting old because I don't see how you walk in them.  How high is that heel on that single sole pump?  Whatever it is... Well done.

• Like 2

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

52 minutes ago, Thighbootguy said:

@CAT - The thing I learn hear at HHPLACE... I have always found fishnet stockings uncomfortable and haven't worn them.  It never dawned on me to wear them over hose. :penitent:  The heels look great but I must be getting old because I don't see how you walk in them.  How high is that heel on that single sole pump?  Whatever it is... Well done.

Thank you again TBG!  I have to say I love the fishnets.  I have worn them a couple of times with the tights and more without.  I don't have a problem either way with comfort.  It depends on the look you want.  I had a ton of compliments with the shiny tights under the black fishnets looks sexy I was told.  I wore the nude fishnets out and a girl told me they looked awesome and gave her the idea to get some because it did not stand out like black and she said she did not even know I was wearing them until she approached me and told me.  You can also find vendors that make tights that have a fishnet pattern on them. Some small net yup to wide fence net. Try Hue.  As far as the shoes go they are Pleaser Devious Daggers with a 6-1/4" heel!!!   That my max on a single sole'.  I have worn them for a few hours and the only reason they work for me is the toebox is perfect.  I liked them so much I bought a pair of Daggers in locking ankle boots!   I told my GF she can keep the key,,,, her reply was "it's ok honey even if I unlock your boots you won't take them off anyway!!"   LOL. And yes that's probably true.  I am very thankful that she is not only ok with my heels but shops with me for me and has no problem when we go out and I wear heels just as she does (just a little bit higher) 

• Like 3

To high heel lovers

I think " Heels in McDonalds" is a good page. It is nice to know I am not the only one eating in public places in high stiletto heels.

Add my name to the list of people who think your outfits look great CAT.  Would like to meet you sometime CAT. Also, Some of you others.

spikesmike

• Like 1

3 hours ago, spikesmike said:

To high heel lovers

I think " Heels in McDonalds" is a good page. It is nice to know I am not the only one eating in public places in high stiletto heels.

Add my name to the list of people who think your outfits look great CAT.  Would like to meet you sometime CAT. Also, Some of you others.

spikesmike

I think we could set up the Chicago meeting as some have talked about.  I think it would be fantastic!!

• Like 2

CAT

The Chicago meet is good for me. I was at a meeting there a couple of years ago with "Iloveboots" , " Bernheels" and others.

I am retired now and aside from doctors appointments I am ready to go. Keep it in mind. Who else would like to chime in ?

spikesmike

• Like 2

CAT & Heelster

I couldn't stand it any longer.  I looked up the dates of the last High Heel meet I attended. It was the 4th Annual North American

High Heel Meet in Chicago. March 2, 2013. Also, in 2010 as well. Good place for a meet -- lots of food & motels -- and fun things to do.

spikesmike

• Like 1

McDonalds of all places, who would have known!  What great outings indeed, so hope to have an encounter like this someday....I have worn my boots out for pizza, but never McDonalds.  I sure hope Maninboots encounters that woman again someday, would be great to make new booted friends and provide encouragement!

Jura, I am so envious of your ability to stay confident, and have a positive effect on those young girls, so cool!

And Cat, you certainly showcase those fishnets amazingly!  I layover in downtown Chicago sometimes, and would love to meet up with anyone in the area for a booted outing and something to eat.  Sometimes I have shorter layovers at the airport, just in case there is anyone who lives near Ohare. 

This is a very cool thread indeed...

Don

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Wow Cat, I just looked under your album and I must admit you have style and look very sexy :cheeky:. I wish my legs looked that good in heels! You leave me a little envious :happy:. Keep up the good work and the postings. Carol

• Like 2

7 hours ago, HeelsWearer said:

Wow Cat, I just looked under your album and I must admit you have style and look very sexy :cheeky:. I wish my legs looked that good in heels! You leave me a little envious :happy:. Keep up the good work and the postings. Carol

Why not let us be the judge of that. It sounds like you have some very sexy heels also. But I do agree Cat had a great set if limbs. :happy:

• Like 2

On ‎2‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 2:10 PM, spikesmike said:

CAT

The Chicago meet is good for me. I was at a meeting there a couple of years ago with "Iloveboots" , " Bernheels" and others.

I am retired now and aside from doctors appointments I am ready to go. Keep it in mind. Who else would like to chime in ?

spikesmike

Whatever happened to "Iloveboots"???

pebblesf

I have not herd a word from iloveboots for a couple of years. So, I called Bernheels (Mich.) and asked him if he had any news about iloveheels.

Bernheels reminded me that iloveboots traveled to Mexico quite often. The belief is that iloveboots owned property there and when iloveboots

retired, he never returned and doesn't participate in HHPlace any longer. Sad: I always enjoyed David's company and his Boots.

spikesmike

2 hours ago, spikesmike said:

pebblesf

I have not herd a word from iloveboots for a couple of years. So, I called Bernheels (Mich.) and asked him if he had any news about iloveheels.

Bernheels reminded me that iloveboots traveled to Mexico quite often. The belief is that iloveboots owned property there and when iloveboots

retired, he never returned and doesn't participate in HHPlace any longer. Sad: I always enjoyed David's company and his Boots.

spikesmike

Yes, David was very good to me when I first "came out" online about loving to wear high heel boots.  I surely hope he is doing well, should have taken the time to thank him before he disappeared!