my 017 adventures

w6ish

i had grand ideas last night when i was back in the city, about visiting that fancy coffee shop and maybe seeing "her" again.  so i got dolled up in some super fun jeans, my black 6 inch heel Cupid boots, a black T and was off to the coffee shop for around 9.  i took my computer along and my phone and was planning on making a "live and on the scene" report for you folks, detailing any peculiar reactions and so on.  i got over there and the place was closed!!!  of course the 2nd and 3rd class places were open so i drove by them i thought nope!  i'm not going in there dressed like this!

well there is always next time.  had an amusing evening though, and my gal pal with the "magic eyes" is everything she said she was/is.  nice.

i'm still at the cottage and goofing around out here with various amusements including taking the odd phone call and visit request.  i guess tonight we're going to take a "drive through the country", after 8 p.m.  right now it is very mild, very autumn, and we are in the out back!  a drive might be fun.  what to wear?  i know she is very jealous about my high heels, my legs and my long hair!  i'll let you know how this back water hill billy ride goes.

last evening's adventure started out dark and got messy!  thank goodness it was mild, but out here in cottage country and the outback, it can get very dark.  she asked me to spark it up in the outfitting department as we were going to visit some "groovy" folks who happened to be antique dealers among other things.  i wore my Tommy H. super short blue jean shorts, kind of stretchy!  some black leggings, bare feet!  and on top i had my usual black t shirt with the bottom trimmed off and a high cut Guess jean jacket that is almost the same colour blue as the shorts.  for shoes i thought i would go over board and i wore my white 7.5's.  

she picked me up at 8 and off we went.  i have to admit i do like how she is jealous of my legs and my shoes.  when she saw me she gave me a hug but i could tell she was instantly in one of her "moods" as for the first 15 minutes in the vehicle she was quiet.  i soon had her chatting though and had to slip in the:  do you like what i'm wearing?  she gave me this dead pan look and said:  you know i LOVE what you're wearing.  (in the past she has mentioned she wishes she were slim and trim like me, had my legs and was able to wear high heels like do.  she's a bit overweight and kind of let herself go, doing a gypsy style thing...  )

we got to her friend's place, a farm house in the country, 35 miles from my cottage address, i had never met these folks before or seen them around.  they sure seemed to know a lot about  me!  anyway we got in there and chatting, wine and candles.  long story short they had something to show us: some old piece of crap antique in the back of the barn!  i said i would take a pass but my friend said come on!  not a good move.  i walked out there, right behind my friend, both my hands on her shoulders for support because not only was it very dark but the ground was kind of gooey and slimy and i could feel my heels sinking in.  once inside the barn they put the lights on, we were in the stables area.  they had these two big freaky looking things hanging from the rafters and i have no idea what they were or what they were used for.  they also had 2 saddles on the railings from an auction.  all a bunch of old crap as far as i was concerned.  but the barn was reasonably modern, likely built within the last 40 years.  it had a big concrete floor and watering stations for the beasts.  i think i stepped in about 50 cow patties while we were in there!  

after those folks we took a ride out to a barren stretch of road, out on these flat lands where the department of highways has set up a picnic area.  we pulled over, got out, had a few cigarettes, looked at the stars, wandered around a bit and finally started coming back home.  she dropped me off around 2 a.m.  when she was pulling away she asked if i wanted to go out again on Sunday night, i said maybe but please no more outback homesteaders!  she laughed and drove off.  

when i saw my shoes this morning, i was surprised they weren't completely trashed!!!  but i will admit:  it IS time to purchase a couple of new pairs of white 7 inch heels!  mine are all used up!

not so sure about Sunday night but we'll see how it goes between now and then.  i'm at the cottage for one more week, leaving here next weekend.  it's been fun!

• Like 2

Just some soap (maybe some disinfectant - water down bleach) and some time cleaning them and they be back to their shine.  Maybe some Turtle Wax for your next venture into the outback or stables..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On October 14, 2017 at 2:38 PM, Cali said:

Just some soap (maybe some disinfectant - water down bleach) and some time cleaning them and they be back to their shine.  Maybe some Turtle Wax for your next venture into the outback or stables..

Turtle Wax might be the right thing!  i cleaned them up since but they're still a bit on the grungy side and threads are filled with icky stuff but i'm just going to leave that.  next stop for those shoes are the Halloween parties, soon to be here!

now that same gal did call me last night about maybe going for a ride tonight but i told her:  no more barn yard adventures please and thank you!  so we'll see how that goes, if it goes.  i'm going to wear my Steve Madden pumps for this one.

large.IMG_7984.jpg.796667e4fab305bbfb3fa7826387e202.jpg

Steve Madden pumps:  not the easiest shoes on the feet after an hour but maybe they just need to be worn in.

• Like 6

4 hours ago, w6ish said:

i cleaned them up since but they're still a bit on the grungy side and threads are filled with icky stuff but i'm just going to leave that.

Old tooth brush or nail brush will clean that up. Good luck with tonight's ride.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, w6ish said:

Turtle Wax might be the right thing!  i cleaned them up since but they're still a bit on the grungy side and threads are filled with icky stuff but i'm just going to leave that.  next stop for those shoes are the Halloween parties, soon to be here!

now that same gal did call me last night about maybe going for a ride tonight but i told her:  no more barn yard adventures please and thank you!  so we'll see how that goes, if it goes.  i'm going to wear my Steve Madden pumps for this one.

large.IMG_7984.jpg.796667e4fab305bbfb3fa7826387e202.jpg

Steve Madden pumps:  not the easiest shoes on the feet after an hour but maybe they just need to be worn in.

Hope you had more fun than I did here in Phoenix!  Climbed into my levis and black RL knee boots that I love and hit the streets after dinner.  Not much going on around here when the sun goes down...Oh well, getting out and about felt good anyway, these boots are easy to walk in and I am getting to the point where I forget I am wearing them...A good thing for sure...

• Like 1

Nothing sexier than skinny jeans, the right hosiery and a pair of platform pumps. Those Steve Maddens will clean up easier if she gets you on a back road somewheres to look at fall folliage. That's if she wants to look at leaves. lol. Nice look you put together.

Edited by bnchmrk

On October 14, 2017 at 2:38 PM, Cali said:

hey is it safe to use bleach on those white plastic heels and platforms?  if so, what do you recommend the mix should be, bleach to water?  i tried to clean them but they are still filthy!  i want that blazing white to come back.  

help!

8 hours ago, w6ish said:

hey is it safe to use bleach on those white plastic heels and platforms?  if so, what do you recommend the mix should be, bleach to water?  i tried to clean them but they are still filthy!  i want that blazing white to come back.  

help!

A good advice use to be test on a hidden spot if a miscolouring occur.

• Like 1

I was half joking when I wrote that but I do use bleach in this old house. So I googled it and came to the conclusion that 1 to 1.5 teaspoons per gallon.

BUT do a test first. At least it will sanitize them.

the first of the halloween parties is tomorrow night!  my white 7.5's didn't come back to that gleaming white that i wanted so tomorrow night i'll be toning it down a bit with my black 7.5 inch heels!  bummer!  (i'll be sure to snap some photos along the way!)

had to wear my black 7.5 inch heels: wow!  that really worked out!  i had a great time and managed about 5 hours in my super high heels.  here is a photo taken at the end of the night:

large.IMG_2742.jpg.0b9463463d08398605e38e3a73fdd322.jpg

fun times!!!

• Like 2

so yes: the comments from the other night.  several young ladies did approach me, all at different times through the evening and they all said basically the same thing:  you have beautiful legs!  and:  you have amazing shoes.  i appreciated them coming up to me and saying such fun things.  i also know i was photographed by at least a dozen strangers who did not come to say hello.  one thing is for sure:  the fishnet stockings really accentuate the natural and curvy lines in my legs which seems to drive the girls crazy.  plus of course no one but me wears 7.5 inch heels in plain view, walking down the street, into the dance club and into the diner after the party is over!  

of course the other part of the outfit:  the super short black stretchy shorts...  that is another story!

p.s.  oh YES!!!  i almost forgot, my fave comment from the evening, a gal came up to me and said:  i have been admiring you from afar...  

Edited by w6ish
  • Like 3

17 hours ago, jeremy1986 said:

What a great evening it sounds like.... and so successful too. 
Would love to hear/see more about those stretchy shorts :cheeky:

it was a fun time.  always fun to be out and about with those super sexy 7.5 inch heels strapped to my feet, in plain view where everyone can see them!  no hiding!  

same can be said about the shorts!  no hiding in there either!  brand new black.  super tight.  super stretch.  and super short!  i had my huge equipment packed in there, but no pictures for here!  sorry!

large.IMG_2759.jpg.cd3bd25754c962f169d945214dbeee34.jpg

a wonderful afternoon in downtown Toronto: sunny and cool: perfect boot wearing weather!  i wore my 6 inch heel Cupid boots with a new pair of "mens" skinny jeans (i much prefer the women's skinny jeans), a black t shirt and a black jacket:  a great look for a slim and confident man with long black hair, or as my gal pal said:  such a gentleman in such exotic wear, a one in a million.  fun times!!!  

• Like 3

i was out for a little walk last night, in the city, wearing some fun stuff:  show all skin tight blue jeans tight to the ankles, my Cupid boots, a black t and my high cut black leather jacket.  walking in those 6 inch heel Cupids means you're walking slow!  a gal came up behind me and before i could see her she said:  i love your boots!  when she got to the "boots" part of her comment she was beside me and passing me, i looked over at her, she was a beautiful young thing in her 20's and fashionably dressed.  of course she was on her cell phone.  i said to her:  thanks!  then i heard her say into her cell phone:  this guy is wearing the most amazing pair of boots!  that made  me smile.  but then as she was pulling away and into the night, i heard her say something, couldn't hear all of it but i definitely heard her say: "his jeans"...  

• Like 2

met with a gal pal yesterday for what i thought was going to be a little afternoon visit but it turned into an 8 hour outing!  for the visit i dressed in some very nice Levi  super skinny blue jeans, a black t, my black high cut leather jacket and my Cupid boots!

large.IMG_2787.jpg.e5eecbac4a5dc24ab3db13b06c21ad6a.jpg

here is one of the photos she took at a stop along the way.  i thought all we doing was going out for a lunch somewhere, which we did, but we did a lot more than that!  at the diner a man couple were eye balling my wild and revealing outfit!  my gal pal said they were really watching me and my boots!  as you can see in the photo:  none of the heel was hidden by pant leg length: a fun and bold way to go!  

after lunch we hit a main street and visited the touristy shops, up one way and back down the opposite side.  then it was to a mall for a look around.  as i was walking around i was very much aware of the people who cared to notice.  it was a mixed bag of reactions.  of course i enjoyed seeing my reflection in those big store front windows!  

i was also thinking about my own personal history of heeling.  i know i would have had a tough time with the butterflies making an outing like that, even just a few years ago, say back in 013 when i first found those show all blue note jeans.  i would not have had the guts back then like i do now.  which...  is kind of bluesy.  what was i waiting for, back in those early days?  it is frustrating knowing i let the possible negative opinions or reactions of strangers get the best of me.  

my gal pal dropped me off at 8 p.m.  the first thing i did when i got to my car was unlace those boots!!!  8 full hours, a lot of walking, that is enough in those sexy Cupids!  a fun outing!  glad i didn't chicken out!

Edited by w6ish
  • Like 4

15 hours ago, w6ish said:

met with a gal pal yesterday for what i thought was going to be a little afternoon visit but it turned into an 8 hour outing!  for the visit i dressed in some very nice Levi  super skinny blue jeans, a black t, my black high cut leather jacket and my Cupid boots!

large.IMG_2787.jpg.e5eecbac4a5dc24ab3db13b06c21ad6a.jpg

Ive been thinking about getting a pair of supper skinny jeans for a similar outfit!

i was called up by a gal pal who i've not seen in a very long time!  i know exactly where this is going and i look forward to seeing her again (it's been 18 years!) and i know i want to have some fun with my outfitting.  the last time i saw her i was wearing my white 6 inch spike heels from FOH and i know those shoes drove her mad with desire.  but this was back in the day before those super stretch jeans.  i want to wear my super stretch Guess jeans and some heels of course but which ones? i have my 7.5 inch black sandals but i'm thinking they might be a bit too much for this time of the year.  i've worn my Cupid boots quite a bit this autumn but i want something that is really going to knock it out of the ball park, after all:  18 years is a very long time!  

large.IMG_2725.jpg.81410223fd7674ca53f2e6c00cbba378.jpg

i was thinking about these shoes but do you think it's too late in the season to be wearing open toe and bare feet?  (think grey skies, very cool, leaves off the trees)