my 017 adventures

w6ish

thank you guys for those words of support.  normally i can walk away from such things but for some reason, maybe because it is the beginning of the heel wearing season up here: sandals and pumps i mean, i'm not up to all the silly stuff you see and hear when you're a man and wearing 6 inch heels. 

my Dejavu pumps were murder on my feet!  1 hour maximum standing in them, or walking in them.  i think i'll save those for outing where there will be a lot more sitting than walking.  my go to shoes are my sexy Sherberts in black:  a 6 inch heel on a 2 inch platform.  but i've nearly worn them into oblivion.  a few years ago i bought some sling backs on the same heel and platform and have been saving those...  for what?  so i think its time to start wearing them.  also my white Sherberts:  only worn a few times on a few fun outings, and also saved, but for what?  so this summer when my feet are nicely tanned and my toe nails are painted up, i'm going to start wearing them more often.  much more comfortable than my Dejavu pumps and quite a bit more solid too:  there is no give between the heel and the platform.  they are rock solid and i can walk securely on these with no doubts.  

here is a video of said white Sherberts: at my fave late night rest stop, on the drive home:

yes...  no use in saving them for later.  time to start wearing them, once the tan is back.  

my poor 7.5 inch heels in white are just about completely worn out.  the vamps and ankle straps are used up, stretched and worn beyond being safe.

oh yes!  wish me luck.  hopefully i have the guts to get back into my black pumps for tonight when i go out to meet up with another long lost gal pal.  i'll let you know how it goes.  we're meeting up around 9.

• Like 2

@w6ish- I was browsing AliExpress and saw this pair of boots and you were the first person that came to mind.  If you ever get into boots...

URL: Really tall boots with extreme heels

Or for a lot more money

URL: Really tall boots with extreme stiletto heels

To paraphrase "Christmas Story" - "You'll break your ankle in those." :penitent:

:wavey:

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

23 hours ago, Thighbootguy said:

@w6ish- I was browsing AliExpress and saw this pair of boots and you were the first person that came to mind.  If you ever get into boots...

URL: Really tall boots with extreme heels

Or for a lot more money

URL: Really tall boots with extreme stiletto heels

To paraphrase "Christmas Story" - "You'll break your ankle in those." :penitent:

those really tall boots with the extreme heels:  that is too wild for me!  my maximum heel height is 7.5 inches.  and i know what it's like to fall off  really high heels...  yeah.  those black boots are way too tall for me!  and the pricey ones, i'm not attracted to that kind of look.  

20 hours ago, jeremy1986 said:

What a great look, @w6ish - love the skinny jeans and the nails look fab with the heels!!

thanks!  i think it is a great look as well.  6 inch heels, higher than you usually see out and about, with skinny jeans, painted toe nails, tanned foot, very sexy!  it is motivation to stay slim and in great shape to pull off a look like that.  having nice legs also helps!

gallery_106_183_172169.jpg

my gal pals have always told me i have nice legs. 

• Like 1

@w6ish

At least the Dejavu comes in your size. I ordered the EU42 a while back and I'm totally in love with them but sadly they don't fit me. Not enough room for my toes height-wise. I need flatter toes, lol. But I'm jealous, the Dejavu is an awesome and very sexy shoe.

And it's awesome how you wear what you like and feel good about it. I'm getting there slowly.

• Like 1

i was very happy to find those Dejavu pumps in my size, in black.  as soon as i saw them i made my purchase.  i wore them again on Wednesday night and they're feeling much better.  all they need is some wear and a bit of stretch down there in the toe box and i think they'll be fine.  they look great with skinny jeans and a high cut jacket in black, but if i don't have the guts for the outing showing all that, i'll wear a black suit jacket like last week when that tool gave me a look and a laugh.  

not sure why that bugged me so much.  i knew my outfit was good and i rocked it when i saw myself in the floor the ceiling mirror.  when you have a really nice body and wear clothes that tight you need to own it!  none of this uncertainty stuff.  i was feeling very good walking down the street like that but when i saw that goof laughing it really put me off.  i was amused though seeing his expression change so drastically and so quickly when he saw the rest of me!  ha ha.

my gal pal at the diner said:  you look gorgeous.  i wish i could wear what you're wearing.

so who would i want to listen to?  some fat slob of an office rat, disheveled, or some hot gal who clearly knows a thing or two about personal fashions.  (she was dressed like a gypsy and was smoking hot looking!)(wearing flats though...  )

i'll snap a new photo of my sexy Dejavu pumps and post it here.

• Like 1

i'm having some amusing high heeled adventures these days which i unfortunately can't share with you here, but i can report my Steve Madden black pumps with the 6 inch spike heels are getting worn nicely and that murder on the feet feeling is now long gone.  my only complaint with them is the movement of the heel.  my cheap stripper heels are solid as a rock, there is no give or any movement between the heel and the platform as it is all one unit.  but these Steve Madden pumps, sometimes i feel like the heel is going to go flying, me with it.  what an embarrassing scene that would be!

i haven't snapped a photo of them on my feet while i've been out as sometimes my gal pals wonder what i'm doing snapping pictures of my own feet and shoes...   that, to them, seems a bit weird.  i'll have to sneak a photo in here soon.

Great stuff, i'm looking forward to the picture. I'm a huuge fan of the Dejavu. Sadly ;)  they are available for purchase again here in the Netherlands so I have to deal with the fact again that they don't fit me. ;);) 

58 minutes ago, w6ish said:

i haven't snapped a photo of them on my feet while i've been out as sometimes my gal pals wonder what i'm doing snapping pictures of my own feet and shoes...   that, to them, seems a bit weird.  i'll have to sneak a photo in here soon.

Try @CAT's approach and ask them to take a picture with the comment to be sure and get your shoes. :penitent:

• Like 2

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

If you like Steve Madden heels, get some Dreamgrls. Head turners!!!! Plenty of room for a wide toe box and a bit more stable. Planning to wear these to work on next Tuesday. I just got to remember to take shorter steps when wearing these.

Dreamgrl01.JPG

• Like 3

i would LOVE to have a pair of those in black.  i looked around online for them and i see they do make them in black but with a black heel and platform.  i think they would look fun with black uppers and that wood look lower.  but i would take them in all black.  that tan colour or whatever it's called, that would not look good on my tanned foot.  i need them in black or white.  so if you do see them online anywhere, in size 11, let me know as i'm on the phone, placing my order.

those ones in the photo look to be a half size too big for whoever is wearing them...

Those are my feet in a size 10. I might start looking at 9.5 then, but I don't remember if these came in that size.

If you like those you might like these.  Many companies sell these under their label.  These happen to be Bamboo, come in many colors, but tighter toe box.

bamboo perforated t-strap platform 01.jpg

so hey if you do see them in black, size 11, let me know.  i want them.  

those shoes you're wearing, i think you should trim the size back to a 9.5 if they make them.  there is a lot of shoe sticking out past your toes.  the reverse is my problem!  my size 10 Jessica Simpson shoes, those white ones i mean, i have too much foot sticking out the back!  

there is an outfit that i know works!  it is:  basic blue jeans, basic black t shirt, simple black leather jacket, long black hair, black 6 inch spike heel pumps (my steve maddens of course).  the jeans have to be show all and super tight to the ankles.  the t shirt has to be tight.  the leather jacket can be loose and the long black hair has to be flying free.  

i was at a club tonight and wearing said outfit.  you'll get the gals who see an outfit like that, on a man, and immediately think you're gay, etc.  but then there are always a few open minded gals who "get it".  quite often, at least in my experience, the ones who get it are extra ordinarily beautiful women.  

i was with a friend in the club but i noticed someone following me around in there...  

always very exciting to be hunted by such a beauty!  her kill shot was a gentle tug on my hair hanging down my back and a gentle hand on my arm, just above my elbow.

nice work!  she wins!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, MackyHeels said:

W6ish you make it sound so simple. Is there any other details you omitted of your appearance? Lol..:confused: one's you want to share...Lol..:oops:

i will send you a photo of the outfit!  it will clearly ID the missing details!  ha ha.  

On 5/19/2017 at 9:47 PM, w6ish said:

.... and the long black hair has to be flying free.  

"Long black hair" was back in the 70's and 80's. Since then my hair deserted the top of my head.

On ‎17‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 7:13 PM, w6ish said:

those shoes you're wearing, i think you should trim the size back to a 9.5 if they make them.  there is a lot of shoe sticking out past your toes.  the reverse is my problem!  my size 10 Jessica Simpson shoes, those white ones i mean, i have too much foot sticking out the back!  

Not sure if that's the case - when in walking mode, the pressure may push the feels further into the shoe.

On May 21, 2017 at 7:12 PM, jeremy1986 said:

Nice legs - you have stunning legs OMG!!!

thanks man!  a little exercise and some sun will go a long way!  

at night though too, if you're willing to step out, you can put on a very nice show.

large.IMG_7454.jpg.6a679f0f2dc2d13a90a5dddaffa14040.jpg

too bad i can't show you the front side of the photo!

• Like 1

w6ish,

Seems like you came out unscathed overall. A theoretical question may have worked here. Turn to the hair-challenged eyesore with a mouth and ask "Did you hear about the guy who laughed and needed EMS to remove a 6" heel from his ass?" He'll never see it coming.

On May 26, 2017 at 8:21 PM, HappyinHeels said:

w6ish,

Seems like you came out unscathed overall. A theoretical question may have worked here. Turn to the hair-challenged eyesore with a mouth and ask "Did you hear about the guy who laughed and needed EMS to remove a 6" heel from his ass?" He'll never see it coming.

i know i've stepped on a lot of crazy things with my 6 inch heels over the years, and even weirder things with my white 7.5 inch heels over the years but i've never stepped on an ass!  (ha ha!)  

truthfully though i get quiet when i hear or see any negative comments like that directed at me.  i wish it would just go away.  that hair challenged moron though really was an eyesore.  and i know i am not. 

waiting on a friend for an afternoon outing and lunch, wearing my sling backs and super skinny jeans!  should be fun!  but gosh i need some sun on my feet and some paint on my toe nails!

1 hour ago, w6ish said:

waiting on a friend for an afternoon outing and lunch, wearing my sling backs and super skinny jeans!  should be fun!  but gosh i need some sun on my feet and some paint on my toe nails!

You look fantastic! I love seeing the heel play you do... so sexy!

Would love to see the top of these super skinny's too :cheeky: 

Edited by jeremy1986

On June 1, 2017 at 1:18 PM, Cali said:

Yeah...get those toes painted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

usually i paint my own nails but i'm thinking about having them done professionally to start my summer.  how much do you pay for a pedicure?

On June 1, 2017 at 1:48 PM, jeremy1986 said:

You look fantastic! I love seeing the heel play you do... so sexy!

Would love to see the top of these super skinny's too :cheeky: 

thanks!  i thought i had a very nice look going with the dark blue, "leave nothing to the imagination" skinny jeans, black t shirt on top with tight black vest, long black hair flying and of course black 6 inch heel sling backs and those nylons...  (i really need to tan those feet!  and paint those nails.)  

and when she says:  You look good.  (when she first saw me)  i know she means it!  and that is enough to start the music!  it was a fun time and a great outing.

4 hours ago, w6ish said:

usually i paint my own nails but i'm thinking about having them done professionally to start my summer.  how much do you pay for a pedicure?

It depends on who does it and when. 

I have a deal worked out for $12 + tip for a spa pedi and I take my own polish in.  That way I can "touch up" if I need to. And now this new polish from www.ILNP.com no one has it yet.  But when that place is close, I have my toes done for about $40 including tip, I have art done. 

I'm high maintenance manis, pedis, ...

Here's $40 pedis

PurpleSnowFlakeshh.JPG

blue_ombre2.JPG

Edited by Cali