my 017 adventures

w6ish

some women are very jealous. because they know that a guy would look far better in those heels and tight jeans than they ever could. but most females admire guys who have the boldness to wear what they want out in public. if you talk to some women about the females that threw there jealous fits at you guys. you will be shocked in what they will tell you. because in the woman's world. tight jeans and killer heels is a big competition to females. and now men are wearing them. and to women that means its getting tougher to be as good as this guy. in a girls mind. she's thinking/ how can I compete with this guy. he looks better in those than what I look like in them. women are not against men who wear heels or tight things, but they are very insecure. I am sure you guys have heard women say things in a far distance like. damn I want legs and thighs like this guy. he walks great in those heels. he's got good taste in what he wears.

• Like 1

Rick24 your synopsis is most accurate and intriguing. Love to hear some talk from other woman reactions of some  jealous fits.

Yes, i've heard woman talk about me saying exactly that, wanting my butt and legs even telling me so face to face. Often they laugh, embarrassed about what they are actually trying to say, having  a double meaning. Reiterating clarifying there not hitting on me, but actually fond or envious of my legs and butt cheeks clearly defined in tight outfits.

Even overhear woman talk to one another about there infatuation of me. Some jokingly tell single females he would  be a good catch nice taste in his clothing plus you can share outfits literally doubling your wardrobe. Often the females sneer at the true fact we be the same size and prospects of attiring the same clothes. Even twin sisters don't share outfits finding it unappealing.

Also find woman often trying to compete with me with outfits and one cried out loud saying she hated me so much because i wear better clothes then her and wishes to swap body type envious at my lean physique. 

Edited by MackyHeels

That's right. 

One day last October ,in circumstances I should keep secret a good looking 25 years old woman told me she was jalous of my legs and my shoes. I was wearing tight jeans  and 17cms court shoes from Italian heels. 

We opened the laptop and I ordered the same pair for her. That was fun. 

Pierre 

• Like 1

at the end of the day, and year, i can look back on my personal style and know it works for me.  and it is remains unchanged, going all the way back to the very beginning of my adult high heel adventures.  the first pair of heels i purchased were from Frederick's of Hollywood, they were white 6 inch spike heels with a 2 inch platform: stripper heels.  the first night i had them i dressed up in my w6ish uniform:  skin tight blue jean shorts that left nothing to the imagination, doubled up black nylons, a black high cut suede jacket and out the door i went!  unfortunately no one was around that evening so i went out for a drive.  i also brought along my video camera and shot a 15 minute video of me walking in my brand new outfit and shoes:  first time ever to wear 6 inch heels outside.  

later i watched the video and loved the look, like a body suit, with the shoes in plain view among other things!  it was a very exciting look which i loved from the very start.  and so that has been my personal style when wearing high heels:  heels in plain view, slim body, long hair, no place to hide. 

all these years later i have none of that original outfit, even my original shoes are now long gone: i wore them into the ground!  but i have replaced it all with new shoes, higher heels, and of course those wonderful stretch fabric blue jeans tight to the ankles.  

i am going to keep my personal style and i'm going to wear it into the next year.  it is motivation to stay slim, and to keep myself looking as best i can.  

of course there will be more fun adventures and i'm sure a lot of nay sayers along the way but that goes with the territory when you wear 6 or 7.5 inch heels in plain view with show all jeans that give the gals a chance to see what i'm made of.  i don't mind the negative comment.  i try not to take it personally.  and i try not to let the butterflies get the best of me.  

i want to thank you here at hhplace for allowing me to share my photos, videos and adventures!  happy new year and we'll see you in 018!

large.IMG_2742.jpg.0b9463463d08398605e38e3a73fdd322.jpg

more of this to come!

gallery_106_183_15646.jpg

much more of this to come!

gallery_106_183_154294.jpg

maybe more of this look!

gallery_106_183_15938.jpg

motivation to stay in shape!

gallery_106_183_375291.jpg

and of course this, one of my personal fave outfits.

so we shall see you next year!!!  

• Like 1