my 017 adventures

w6ish

On November 23, 2017 at 3:04 PM, Cali said:

It depends if she likes blue (frozen) toes or not? And if it wet or not?

I have been looking at some Cupids lately, how wide/narrow are they?

those Cupids are medium (B).  (if you have a wide foot there is just no way.)

going out to see that long lost friend!!!  wish me luck!  it is very cool out there but i'm going to take my Steve Madden black pumps and wear them into the hotel.  seems she wants to stay in this afternoon.  i'll let you know how it goes.  

• Like 1

FUN TIMES with my long lost gal pal!  so for some of us, 18 years means nothing!  she looked so fab.  a well tuned lady, mature, and sporting the look of someone who has spent a few hours or more in the gym.  those black skin tight leggings she wore made those athletic legs of hers look like a magazine cover.  she wasn't into going out so i met her at her hotel.  drove over there, wearing my brand spanking new Guess "super stretch" jeans, waist size 27 (i'm a 30!!!) and an inseam good enough to leave my black Steve Madden pumps in full view.  now we're not talking granny shoes here.  and unlike our friend in england, i'm a firm believer in the higher and the pointer the better!  and i am a firm believer in not hiding a work of art:  the shoes!  so my sexy jeans were tight to the ankles and covered nothing of my black pumps.  wore the usual black t shirt on top, trimmed off so it covered the belt loops (no belt!) and that is all.  

i parked in the hotel garage and took the elevator straight up to that room of hers.  no one was around in the garage so i enjoyed my walk in those 6 inch stiletto pumps:  LOVED the sound they made in that big old parking garage!

had a wonderful visit.  and fun too in that i think she might have been expecting an old fat grey haired washed up ugg fest walking in there.  i got in the door and she walked up and hugged me but then immediately backed up so she could see me from head to toe.  she said:  you and your shoes!

she also walked up to me and used her index finger and her thumb to pinch my jeans on my thigh and said:  skinny jeans.  i knew you'd love these new fabrics. too bad they didn't have them 20 years ago.

i replied:  we managed to get along without them.  she said:  YOU managed to get along without them!  

so it was indoors in a room with a view!  she did not want to go out but instead wanted to hear my story and we surely shared a few of those.  had room service bring in dinner.  around 5 a.m. she went with me to the garage and said good bye!  no promise to meet again but she did say:  lets not wait another 20 years before we meet again.

last thing she said to me:  you and those heels...  i wish i could wear those.

• Like 3

strange things last night!!!  i was out with a gal pal at an upscale club, having a few drinks and catching up on the latest fun news.  i was dressed in my size 27 super stretch Guess jeans, my black Cupid boots, black t, black high cut leather jacket:  pretty much standard wear for a night out with a gal pal.  like i mentioned earlier, those size 27 super stretch blue jeans look like they were painted on, given that i normally wear size 30!   i was in what looked like a body suit.  very sexy for a dark club.  my gal pal and i were standing at the bar for quite awhile before we took a booth in the back.  while we were standing at the bar i noticed a few gals sitting at a nearby table, staring at my jeans and totally exposed 6 inch heels.  these gals looked like some classy gals with money, young, 20 somethings.  but they also had quite a few drinks on their table.  a few young men joined them while we were still standing at the bar.  

later i was on my way back from the men's room when i saw one of those young gals, the one with the long blond hair,, this was around 1130, fall off her chair!  crash!  onto the floor.  it was clear to me that she was drunk and her friends all burst out laughing while they gathered her up off the floor.  this was happening just as i was walking past.  i thought nothing of it and went to back to where my gal pal was sitting.  

it was about 15 minutes later when we decided to leave.  while we were walking out the group of gals and their young men were also leaving.  the blond gal who fell on the floor, obviously intoxicated by this point, was standing somewhat in the way as i was coming through.  i walked behind her and said to her and the young gentleman that was helping to keep steady:  excuse me, in a sincere tone.  

get this:  the blond gal looks at me and says:  how dare you!!!

i knew she was drunk and didn't think anything of it, kept going with my gal pal.  my gal pal said the young man grabbed the blond to restrain her from turning to face me directly!

when we were on the street my gal pal said that the blond was really staring me down when we were standing at the bar, and pointing at me while chatting with her friends.  and when i walked past them, when they were picking her up off the floor, she gave me a really dirty look, according to my gal pal.  my gal pal knew something was up so she said we should leave.

i missed all of that but i certainly knew that something very weird was going to happen when the blond said:  how dare you!!!

crazy drunk girl in an upscale bar...  

man wearing show all jeans and heels she could never wear, standing not far away.  hmmm.  

hopefully i have better luck when we go out tonight!

• Like 2

Jealousy plain and simple. Tight jeans and heels how dare you outfit yourself like us gals..Lol.. That’s totally wrong for male to wear, her thinking. Your legs probably looked better then her and friends included. Add heels to the mix your hated upon. 

Suppose other woman feel the same about females dressed better than them. Anger from her seeing your outfit makes said female mad. You can only guess why, insecurities, your lack of modesty, straight out lustful desires that almost every woman wants and fantasizes about yet afraid to obtain.

Dont take it personally. Lol.. 

Was there something else happen with the gals at the table notice besides your style? Uhumm, don’t answer that, never mind..Lol fun times..

Almost had evening similar experience at my workplace. Bunch of colleagues  were ready to leave while we all were finishing up frantically. One of the young co worker woman hater of mine was also leaving saying her goodbyes to everyone, of course not to me goes with the attitude. Normally she doesn't seem to care about us all being she has high opinion of herself. Only certain circumstance she came by as i was working away she stared upon me very closely. Yes i was also wearing skin tight ultra skinny jeans no heels though. No mistake about it, she deeply stared upon my legs although i was above her raised few feet away watching me work. Always she can't stand me for whatever reasons but she couldn't stop looking. Only after our co-workers were mingling around her she brought herself out of her trance stare leaving. 

My only conclusion was she envied my tight jean style and probably wished having similar lean thighs as well.  Although she maybe never admitting it to herself or anyone for that matter. What else could it been? She gives phoney or over the top compliments to others in reality she doesn't mean it only to appear nice. Yet whenever i get complimented in her presence by others never her, she rolls her eyes in jealousy, frustration, anger, confusion. Which tells me a lot of how someone real personality and character is.  

Edited by MackyHeels
  • Like 1

Yeah, the drunk woman had shed her inhibitions, and took out her insecurities on you.  Seems like the others in her gang were trying to restrain her, knowing she was in the wrong.  I guess the only take away from this experience would be that she was extremely jealous cuz you looked so fine...

• Like 1

I had the same thing happen about a month ago. I was wearing the Frye boots that are my avatar, although mine are black, and an attractive tall blonde stopped, looked me up and down, and just said "faggot". Mind you, this was in a grocery store, in Los Angeles, and I'm sure she was pretty sober, so I was truly at a loss as to how to respond, but I will say that that has been my experience with a lot of women lately. It's like men getting weirded out cuz their girlfriend can drive stick shift better, or knows how to wrestle; they just get intimidated and jealous. 

BTW, I firkin love those cupid boots, I want a pair of those in ankle and knee high! 

• Like 1

On 02/12/2017 at 2:11 PM, bambam said:

I had the same thing happen about a month ago. I was wearing the Frye boots that are my avatar, although mine are black, and an attractive tall blonde stopped, looked me up and down, and just said "faggot". Mind you, this was in a grocery store, in Los Angeles, and I'm sure she was pretty sober, so I was truly at a loss as to how to respond, but I will say that that has been my experience with a lot of women lately. It's like men getting weirded out cuz their girlfriend can drive stick shift better, or knows how to wrestle; they just get intimidated and jealous. 

BTW, I firkin love those cupid boots, I want a pair of those in ankle and knee high! 

- - and that's why I don't wear anything beyond the "considered norm" in my area. I've been watching the political spectrum lately, and if your not a full blown trumpster with an alt right viewpoint, I find the others sit back and shut up. My wife is in fear she will lose her job if I do something outside the box.

i wonder if the friends of that silly drunk girl told her what happened in the bar and how she almost caused a scene.  it isn't often i get a reaction like that!  i'm used to be stared at and sometimes a gal will come up and say something positive and quite wonderful about what i'm wearing, occasionally a young man will come up and say something nice as well.  the very next night a young man did approach me and said:  we love what you're wearing.  i know his little party of friends were standing close by and they were looking me over from head to toe.  we were in another upscale club watching an expensive show so i'm thinking the riff raff i usually run into at a regular club wouldn't be in such a place.  more of a civilized place with folks who can afford to be there. 

i wore my Cupid boots again with my skin tight jeans, the usual outfit with everything showing, everything in plain view!  what fun.  

On December 2, 2017 at 2:11 PM, bambam said:

so hey:  if you do see a pair of my Cupid boots online anywhere, for sale, both ankle and knee high, let me know as i would love to order a new pair of ankle high and would go crazy if i had a pair of knee high Cupid boots that i could wear over top of my skin tight jeans.  i would LOVE to have that look!

On 05/12/2017 at 12:14 AM, Heelster said:

- - and that's why I don't wear anything beyond the "considered norm" in my area. I've been watching the political spectrum lately, and if your not a full blown trumpster with an alt right viewpoint, I find the others sit back and shut up. My wife is in fear she will lose her job if I do something outside the box.

Hasn't the world become a lovely place?

• Haha 1

Just another good reason NOT to use alcohol or drugs...  I get high on life (and high heels), and that's good enough for me!!  

Merry Christmas all !!!!!!  sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

i'm all for a glass of something every now and again but that drunken messed up gal, she's trouble and i'm glad it went no where after i heard that stupid:  how dare you!  i won't be seeing her again!

i also won't be seeing my two party gal pals this Saturday night!  it is the ever popular and usually very wild and crazy Xmas party, famous in their circles for being a full blown night of wild times with a lot of wine, women and song.  i took a pass on that one as things have gotten a bit too wild for me at those parties.  instead i'm going to meet up with an older gal pal friend of mine, a very lovely lady, mature, exotic, and open to a lot of extremely fun ideas and adventures.  for example:  on Saturday night she is going to help me with my new video camera!  

for that one i'm going to wiggle into my super tight show all jeans and wear my Cupid boots!   

• Like 1

i had a great time with my old gal pal, Anne, who is a mature and wonderful gal who really knows her way around, and how to get things done!  what struck me the most on our recent visit was her outfit:  black shiny stretch pants tight to the ankles, that all the gals are wearing these days.  a black top, with a black vest pulled in tight showing off her fabulous figure.  and some supremely sexy looking black spike heels-they were a cross strap peep toe, 6 inch spike heel, 2 inch platform.  WOW!  what a look!  

and she is on to me:  she knew exactly how to stand in those, with her legs positioned a certain way, always glancing at me to see if i was watching and i surely was!  we were in the mall on the holiday snoop and gosh she was getting all the attention she wanted.  what a show.  

i was wearing my fun show all jeans, Cupid boots, black t and black high cut leather jacket, pretty much the outfit i wear just about everywhere when i go out these days but she was stealing the show!  she was awesome!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, crotchhiboots said:

Are you goingto get yourself a pair of those shiny pants? they would go nicely with your cupid boots outside the pants.

i am going out this morning to see if i can find me a pair of those slick black skin tight pants!  and i also want a pair of those super sexy 6 inch heels she was wearing:  cross strap peep toe, in black.  when i saw hers i immediately went around behind to see if they were red, Loubs, but no.  Anne said they were knock offs but she knew i'd go crazy if i saw her wearing them.  and i surely did go crazy!  i could not take my eyes off her or her shoes.  i like it too that she said she put that outfit together just for me! 

Coveting someones outfit is a sin...W6ish..Lol..:cheeky:

Desires run deep for what she was wearing don't they? I get it....  What type of sheen of leggings was she wearing? Metallic, lycra polyester? 

If you're looking for Foil luminosity tight pants here is new one she won't be wearing. You can guess what brand they are...:happy:

LW5AXDS_031728_2?$image_carousel-lg$

Last thing anyone wants is to be dressed in exact same manner then the other gal. Don't know about Anne but if some gal copied my outfit and we went out dressed exactly the same i would first laugh at the coincidence or be flattered by the person intentionally respecting my taste in style. Yet that gets old pretty quick and would feel bit uncomfortable wearing same exact outfit as her. Suppose only identical twins can get away with that even so, it looks funny. 

If you don't care, or Anne cares if people point fingers and laugh amused at your matching outfits when out in public, no problem. Although you may get comparisons seeing who looks better dressed in the outfit. If you're confident looking better than Anne, then by all means do it for gag or like i do, send a message to whomever observes me without saying a single word, let the clothes do the talking.

Try leather tight legging they are wonderful compliment to suede heels you shown. Every time i see some gal dressed in tight leather pants in heels it's stunning. Faux leather or coated denim jeans works own some myself burgundy AG, Black matte,  but i feel it's more for daily grind easy to wash etc,.. but leather stands out more to the eye for those special occasions...

If you want a fun colour try eggplant in leather find it on ebay cheap or just go buy it at Saks like these https://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/ProductDetail.jsp?PRODUCT<>prd_id=845524447013599&R=3700918539858&P_name=Brockenbow&Ntt=coated+jeans&N=0&bmUID=m1khLin

J-brand waxed coated jbran4006211312_p1_1-0._QL90_UX336_.jpg

or option is to  buy polyester leggings lower cost have real shine to them.

Edited by MackyHeels

i think they were lycra polyester, black with a shine to them.  not gleaming though.  and her shoes were not shiny black patent, more of a matt finish.  of course she had that mature womanly figure going for her and what glorious curves.  wow!  

there is no way i would ever wear the same thing as my gal pal, at the same time because there just is no contest.  she is going to win every time.  like a fool i did not ask her where she got the pants and the shoes!

i am surprised though with my level of jealousy when i did see her walking around in the mall, wearing those super sexy shoes and those great legs of hers, on display for whoever wanted to see.  just going anywhere she wanted and knowing full well she was stealing the show.  when i do that, the amount of courage i have to muster...  plus the butterflies, and the potential for negative comment/reaction...  it makes for it being very tough to get started: a simple opening of the car door and going.  alone especially.  when i have a gal pal it is much easier of course.  but i'd love to have that freedom when i'm on my own: to wear whatever fun outfits and not have to think about all the potential garbage that could and does come my way.  mind you:  the positive comments i've had over the years out number the negative, i'd guess 10 to 1.  but you guys know what i mean:  a man in heels, in public, on the streets and in the mall, it isn't going to be a cake walk all the time.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, w6ish said:

you guys know what i mean:  a man in heels, in public, on the streets and in the mall, it isn't going to be a cake walk all the time.

It's never easy doing something that is risky and unorthodox  but we all know the payoff or reward when we hit the ball out of the ballpark or die trying. So what if someone tries to shame us wearing what we want....  It's all how we handle it when when someone pushes us down and amount of times we stand up.. Do we cry and run away never do it again or shake it off and keep on moving. Every woman also get bad mouthed even your gal pal that you seem so infatuated with. There are a lot of people would say bad things about your lady friend. Stemming out of jealousy or from a modest mindset. Fashionistas may  finding  your gals outfit sluty and over the top for the venue or time of day for older gal to be proud of.

In the same way i've overheard opinion by thirty something female making sure i knew that i should be ashamed for what i'm wearing rather being complemented or happy proud and excited of my outfit. Her and everyone noticing my supreme confidence strutting in my tight outfit and heel booties showing everyone what i had on and not afraid of people's reactions. Surely i seen reactions from people only translating to shocked envious stares with smiles.  Yet i heard laughter from married young adult females after her husband points me out. Life's not perfect or ideal we take the bad with the good. Just before you feel those butterflies getting out the car door, don't let the haters win because of some fear or angst you may be targeted. Fight it off by wearing some great outfits making those who appreciate it voice there compliments. End of the day we indulge in good thoughts and nice words describing our appearance. Make sure to love your outfit first then others with friendly honest words will echo them to you verbally or with their  physical expressions.

• Like 2

the right gals are out there!  i have found me a few of them.  never let the haters win but i will say it was never as free as i observed my gal pal in her 6 inch heels and skin tight pants, at her age, thinking nothing of anything.  i know though, she had a pretty good idea of where we were going with the night!

i think today is the last chance this year for me to get out wearing my flashy 6 inch heel boots!  tomorrow the holiday season starts and i'll be entertaining until Jan. 2nd, which pretty much means no more high heel outings.  i don't have a gal pal to visit so it will be me going solo, one of those butterfly outings.  no plans really, i'm going to one of those large malls to look at any last minute Xmas gift ideas.  

large.IMG_2759.jpg.cd3bd25754c962f169d945214dbeee34.jpg

i'm going to wear my 6 inch heel Cupid boots, not sure about these loose jeans which are supposed to be men's skinny but they have none of the appeal or look that my women's super skinny jeans have.  depending if i have the guts, i might wear my high cut leather jacket.  if i don' t have the guts it will be this longer black jacket which is to mid to upper thigh length.  

last chance for me to step out this year!

• Like 1

On 12/22/2017 at 3:06 PM, w6ish said:

large.IMG_2787.jpg.e5eecbac4a5dc24ab3db13b06c21ad6a.jpg

wore this look the other day and heard a gal say to her friend:  that looks stupid!  wasn't sure if she meant me wearing heels or my skin tight pant legs pulled down over my boots!

What was the gal wearing as footwear and legwear? Usually woman need to voice their negative opinions to someone beside them,  in the general vicinity of us. They don't care if it hurts our feelings or not in fact many think they are helping us. These negative opinions are meant to be heard only because they believe what your wearing is wrong be it from gender point of view or style. Some females just believe platform heels is not good style for anyone to wear or that matter skinny jeans. Usually that thought of negativity is because they are not confident or hate their own body shape thus believing others should not wear them also.

Her thoughts our assumptions is guess work on why she voiced that negative word "stupid".  Doubt she meant your tight jeans over the boots mattered. It probably was the skinny jeans and or  platform heels. People may have opinion on how to style oneself and if it looks odd on someone or out of ordinary such as platform heels for example,  then outbursts  are said be it positive or negative in your case a bad vibe. 

If you rolled up your jeans it may look bit odd or to bulky of a roll being to long.  Maybe crop jeans would fit better with the boots. Again i wear tight stretchy jeans but often when wearing bulky loose circumference boot shaft i pull them over my booties. Otherwise tucking them in might not work because when walking the hems tend to stick out making it half tucked while other side is in the boot. Woman often fold their jeans showing little leg  towards the shoe.  

You could of asked nicely with a smile getting some fashion input. Easier said than done reacting to the word  "Stupid" might intimidate the woman afraid your confronting  her while she may of not thought you overheard. Sometimes she may close down thinking none of your business what our private conversation amongst us was about. Then if she ignored you leaving you then know she believed the whole outfit was bad. Usually people find one thing out of whack on outfit they may offer both  positive and negative opinions maybe lukewarm comments.

As you can see my crop jeans below  are sewn permanently with one cuff roll hem showing off the leg and Rag & Bone booties. Suppose W6ish your right about jeans over boots never thought about it much. Wearing any heels that is the predominant focus of the leg. While the skinny jeans is accent of it like a pedestal holding the prize which is killer bootie heels.

IMG_2034.thumb.JPG.3c9d33f9f9e592c10ccf5377ab7708c7.JPG

Only changes you can make is your boot heels are fitted tight along the leg. Which gives you the option when cold to cover them up a bit nothing wrong with it. Other hand to make your style a little trendy accent it with socks as leg warmers can be option. Many gals wear construction socks out of the boots clinging to there leggings or skinny jeans. When temperatures are warmer wear shorter crop jeans giving the hemed look and contrasts boot to the jeans showing some skin suppose it's sexy for the ladies knowing your legs are smooth not hairy. Also wearing distressed jeans showing some skin is way to accent your lean legs as mine. Often i see woman desiring envious of my skinny denim choices wash colour sometimes they forget the booties i'm wearing focusing on my slender lean legs they would want to appear exact same manner.

IMG_2024.thumb.PNG.4f5bd1c9ccaa64909da39033302e86f1.PNG

As above picture shows the jeans are to long bagging up hides the elegance of the nude court heel. Some might sneer or say it looks stupid or sloppy saying the jeans are to long for her legs etc.. So sometimes woman roll them up cuffing them once to stop sloppy male appearance highlighting the  effectiveness of the heels. Don't you think, few examples below.

SY1618170-4719-1_295x430.jpg7da532d7e6539fad9808aab7899fdcf2--boyfri0e913b95908a8fa136b3e298379fcc6d.jpg233b88d2e838cedd86e92049f7dec21e--sexy-o3163e2e6b926782a68fc275afd56a857.jpgFrayed hems really accent the heels between the jeans makes more of a stylish appearance then bland conservative over the boot. Woman want to be adventurous in their style  rather trying to look simple as you or me do.

https://www.pinterest.ca/pin/478437160393598733/

Edited by MackyHeels
fix
  • Like 1

A few years ago I was at a house party wearing a pair of western "shoe boots". They looked like a western boot, but they were a slip on shoe. One gal, (and I use the term loosely!), suddenly burst out with "what are you wearing?!" I looked at her and she was looking at me. I asked "What?" and she returned with "What kind of shoes are those?!" and proceeded to give me a bunch of negative crap about them. By this time anyone within hearing distance had stopped talking and were paying attention to her.  I held my tongue until she wore down and said, "I didn't care what you think of them as I usually don't take clothing advise from people that think sweat pants, sweat shirt and runners from Walmart is high fashion!" That is what she was wearing! Everyone got a good laugh from my comment, she shut the hell up and everyone went back to partying.

They looked a lot like these only they were a men's shoe-boot, and a pointed toe.

RD3532_LARGE.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On December 22, 2017 at 4:24 PM, MackyHeels said:

What was the gal wearing as footwear and legwear?

yes you're right!  she was wearing revealing black leggings, a very hot look on her.  but...  she was wearing the absolute most stupid looking tan coloured Uggs...  

once i heard her say: that looks stupid, i gave her a quick look over and when i saw those ridiculous and stupid Uggs, i laughed quietly and looked the other way.  

anyone wearing Uggs might as wear a label that says:  i give up.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, w6ish said:

yes you're right!  she was wearing revealing black leggings, a very hot look on her.  but...  she was wearing the absolute most stupid looking tan coloured Uggs...  

once i heard her say: that looks stupid, i gave her a quick look over and when i saw those ridiculous and stupid Uggs, i laughed quietly and looked the other way.  

anyone wearing Uggs might as wear a label that says:  i give up.

Hold on W6ish i own UGGs shown below..:confused:

mens-ugg-leighton-chukka-boot-size-11-5-

Now i understand the females position and voiced opinion of your appearance labeling it stupid.  Reading on how she was outfitted in a casual comfortable manner, is the trend young females feel the need to wear more and more these days. These females feel casual daily outfit is suppose to be comfortable black leggings which in my opinion should only be worn in the gym or when running. While Uggs boots are comfortable and warm but have the style of cartoon caricature as the Simpson's, of there footwear. 

Your reaction was indeed exactly same as i would of given in your situation. Yet i doubt she cared of your reaction of her Ugg's only that she believes your overly dressed up in  a style suited of victorian  classic era outfit, meaning your platform heel boots. If you outfitted yourself in formal poncho/top coat/clook  with high top white stockings it would sharpen the outfit as formal style.  Yet i believe the outfit i described would still be  mocked as costume. There's no way to win with gals like you heard saying you style is stupid. If your reaction was to sneer upon her, at least you quickly made a statement. Either she knows you heard her and don't give a damn, because  your lifestyle is far more interesting and goings on then hers. 

Think about it when do people criticize others? When they have to much time on there hands. In such a case they lead a boring life. If you don't pay attention or give anyone credit only self absorbed about yourself, you will find someone having a lot fun. Find any supermodel wouldn't dare think stupid  seeing your outfit. Only because they are having whirlwind happy life, to ever criticize.

Heck, W6ish i got criticized recently from hater gal. Buddy asked her what she thought of my outfit from afar. She responded she didn't like the colour  that much of my crop leggings. My buddy  laughed it off but we all knew,  she enjoys subtly observing my many trendy outfits, or very least gets angry or cares what i wear with envy about my outfits. Yet i have to honestly agree with my hater gal initial opinion, not liking the colour as well. The hue of my coloured leggings seemed little dull. Yet seeing the colour more and more it has the ability to grow on me changing my mind. Thoughts of returning my leggings but wearing them few times and reaction from other females tells me i should hold on to these. While days later wearing some newer trendier darker leggings i thought she might like them. She acted as though she didn't care or notice me initially.  When she did notice me from behind i seen her reaction from a reflection in the  mirror, only described her expression as shock and envy upon my outfit. Didn't get a compliment but utter passive ignoring me as not caring, what i was wearing. Often woman find what we wear envious and never express happiness towards it only deep anger why she isn't so well outfitted.  Jealousy can really make others very mean spirited...

Edited by MackyHeels

Glad that your happy and content wearing your outfit. Only some females don’t enjoy a male wearing tight female clothes or heels. In my many experiences some females reactions from  there facial expressions of disgust seeing me and in various tight tops, skinny jeans, leggings. Often I doubt myself thinking why they don’t appreciate my attire. Yet they strongly believe only one should wear tight fitted outfits are female. If a male does it looks stupid or weird asking others why he is wearing such clothes. 

The answers to there question from what I heard about me from others are: Isn’t it obvious because he is gay. Or because he has a fetish and sick disgusting notion to flaunt his manhood for the world to see. Yet they are wrong about me not understanding why someone would outfit themselves to there own style and taste. 

Whatever woman opinions are about our style of dress. Most females find it novel  and odd seeing male attired in a tight fitted manner. Eyes of people generally find anyone attired different then the style of general trending population for there gender either looks stupid, funny or odd. 

Yet we wear what we want in the wind storm of opinions voiced or thought about us. My belief is wear great clothes  that any woman would envy. Keep my body in best shape I can so none can question that my clothes don’t fit properly. If those hater females are honest with themselves they can see that what I wear suits me well. It’s unfair people putting labels on us only because we style ourselves differently then others behalf of our gender. Either fearing us assuming we are crazy or having wrong homophobic reactions only because of our outfits. 

Edited by MackyHeels
  • Like 1

I have a gay colleague/underling that tells me that he admires me because "you wear what you want to. You have colored nails, wear high heels, and it obvious you're not gay."

Remember you are only as free as you let yourself be.

Edited by Cali

Life appears to be a series of social issues strung out to cause discomfort amongst unlike minded individuals, all of which requires their expressing their disapproval/disputation in the most expressive and easily interpreted ways.

• Like 1

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.