my 017 adventures

w6ish

yesterday's bizarre adventure has been in the works for a few years:  a very kooky woman has wanted me to come and visit her for ages.  she has a little "collection" of things she wanted me to look at.  on Saturday she had me cornered and said:  you've been putting me off for years, saying your going to come visit and then not.  

so Sunday was the day.  i got dolled up:  super tight show all skin tight jeans, black t shirt, and black Daelyn 6 inch heels, i've been wearing this outfit quite a bit these past few weeks!  it was a wild and sexy outfit but she is in no way "sexy", or attractive, or interesting.  

anyway.  i drove all the way out to her place only to find an unmaintained rural property, lots of junk in the tall grass and generally what looks like:  poverty.  

i got out of my car and looked around:  it really was like a movie set.  i noticed her "truck" was not there so i immediately thought about getting out of there, leaving a nice little note with a thank you for the invite.  just as i was walking back to the car i saw her coming down the lane in that beast of a vehicle she drives.  

we went into the house and good lord, i've never been in a house with an actual live hoarder.  the junk she had in there, stacked floor to ceiling, was a living nightmare.  she had a path to the living room where where there was a couch buried under mountains of who knows what.

i suggested that we just go outside for a walk so she could tell me about these "things", and to enjoy the grandiose summer day in progress.

she offered me a cup of tea but i saw the tea cups...

so we went out and down the lane and down the country road. 

it has been raining off and on this weekend and so the mud puddles fill up, and then disappear leaving a little layer of mud.  i was walking along listening to her mad stories and bizarre ideas, bored out of my mind, and saw one of these mud puddles dried up.  it wasn't very deep so i stepped in it, leaving a perfect shoe print of my right Daelyn platform and heel.  

i did of course notice how she was looking at me, my skin tight jeans and of course she couldn't take her eyes off my shoes.  and get this:  when she first saw me, she looked me up and down and said:  those look like women's shoes...

well duh.

anyway.  we came back and she saw that shoe print and stopped to stare at it!  i asked her, what are you looking at?  she said:  your shoe print.  i guess that is all i have of you.

how weird is that?!!!

I don't think I would've gone to that house. In fact, I darn welll KNOW I wouldn't have gone!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

it was a terrible scene:  all of it.  the yard.  the house.  the vehicle.  

and then there i am, a glitter boy in 6 inch heels, dolled up, feeling fab and looking pretty darn good!  and into that...

yeesh.  well i've worn my 6 inch heels and fun boy outfit into worse places!

I had hair that long (and even longer) many decades ago. But for some of us the hair goes. Lost a great deal when I picked up a "bug" in Asia and had to take antibiotics for six months.  So enjoy your hair while you can.

• Like 1

of course i should add:  over the winter my hair went big time grey.  so i'm sporting that salt and pepper look which i think doesn't jive with 6 inch heels.  some gal pals say keep it, others say get down to the salon where they can fix you up to jet black.

what do you think?  keep the salt and pepper look or go with, like in the above "hair do" photo, back to jet black?  (i'm thinking jet black.)

• Like 1

i forgot to add:  heels with shorts, i read that bit in the everybody category and what i think is if you have tight fitting shorts, good looking legs and of course the right shoes, you can really make a statement and attract the right attention.  i've been doing the super high heels with super short shorts for years!

gallery_145_731_1335288955_7567.jpg

now that is a summer time outfit!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

w6ish,

If you had seen me you would have seen my salt and pepper hair which is about as long as yours. I suppose you could colour it and it would go better with your mega-heels. Then again, your outfits attract enough attention that your hair is a sidebar. By the way, is that a gravel local road you are pictured on??? That could be tricky in heels of that height. Maybe it's the lighting. I know, from experience, Canada is not as intent on paving as many rural roads as the USA is. Many rural roads here should never have been paved. It is way cheaper in the long run and you have better traction in the winter on gravel rural roads. I do like your height selections!  HappyinHeels

i'm going to get it coloured and soon.  i don't like that salt and pepper look with long hair...  something isn't grooving.

that road in the back ground is a downtown city street!  there was a lot of construction that summer and so it was a mess downtown for the entire summer.  i remember walking up that brand new street to the halloween party, in the same 7.5 inch heels!

also:  you're right:  the outfits do attract a lot of attention.  fun stuff!

On 7/13/2017 at 1:01 PM, w6ish said:

of course i should add:  over the winter my hair went big time grey.  so i'm sporting that salt and pepper look which i think doesn't jive with 6 inch heels.  some gal pals say keep it, others say get down to the salon where they can fix you up to jet black.

what do you think?  keep the salt and pepper look or go with, like in the above "hair do" photo, back to jet black?  (i'm thinking jet black.)

I've been salt and pepper for some time now, but then, I'm 58, so that's to be expected. And you know what? I don't care. I know I'm middle aged and that's no big deal, so I don't bother doing anything with what hair I have other that washing it and having it cut.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

On 7/13/2017 at 10:01 AM, w6ish said:

Getting it color the first time is no big deal.  The real issue is maintenance. Are you okay with the time and money it takes to keep it maintained? I know I can spend 10 hours a month in just maintenance activities.

On 2017-07-21 at 8:02 PM, w6ish said:

i'm going to get it coloured and soon.  i don't like that salt and pepper look with long hair...  something isn't grooving.

that road in the back ground is a downtown city street!  there was a lot of construction that summer and so it was a mess downtown for the entire summer.  i remember walking up that brand new street to the halloween party, in the same 7.5 inch heels!

also:  you're right:  the outfits do attract a lot of attention.  fun stuff!

On 2017-07-13 at 1:01 PM, w6ish said:

Blondes have more fun.. Dare you! 

https://www.google.ca/amp/www.mirror.co.uk/3am/style/3am-fashion-celebrity-beauty/copy-cara-delevingnes-stunning-new-9982915.amp

2 hours ago, MackyHeels said:

Blondes have more fun.. Dare you! 

Oh how I wanted to try blonde when I had hair. If I had hair again maybe I would try blonde.  Got to get that "Go Fund ME" account up and running for my hair transplant.

• Like 1

i got my big long hair ZAPPED back to black!  gosh it looks good.  why...  why did i not get it done sooner?

well that look is the confidence to go back out, wearing any of the wild outfits i love so much, and the wild shoes.  i hate the salt and pepper look.  i have a long mane.  and its going to stay black as night from here on.  money isn't any issue.  neither is time.  

i am at the cottage and i'll snap a photo of this wild long pitch black mane tomorrow!  i love it.  

why put it off?!!!

truth is i have no idea what brand she used.  she came out here to the cottage and we placed a chair on the lawn!  poured a tasty full bodied shiraz and i sat there for 25 minutes getting worked over.

so i went out to meet a gal pal today for lunch and she immediately said:  you've had work done!

oh my gosh that was HOT! 

17 hours ago, w6ish said:

truth is i have no idea what brand she used.  she came out here to the cottage and we placed a chair on the lawn!  poured a tasty full bodied shiraz and i sat there for 25 minutes getting worked over.

so i went out to meet a gal pal today for lunch and she immediately said:  you've had work done!

oh my gosh that was HOT! 

You obviously care a great deal about your hair. If I were you, I would FIND OUT what she used, so that you know what to use next time, or what NOT to use. My wife completely screwed up her long, beautiful hair trying to chintz out and use cheap hair dye. She has since found a product that works well for her, but it took about a year for the damaged part to grow out.

Have you got any before and after pics?

i always leave it in the hands of the professionals!  she knows what she's doing and i never ask.  she had me zapped up nicely!  i can report though the shiraz was full bodied and from South Australia! 

i didn't take any pictures of the nightmarish before scene...  i want to forget about that!  i had a few photos taken this morning and i might post them to my flickr acct.  i posted some fun photos earlier:  Tuesday morning at the cottage!  sweet.  i'll be here until Labour Day.  

too bad about your wife's hair!  a year is a long time to be sporting something you're not so sure about.  believe me.  i was 10 months on the road and my pretty boy hair went plump off the map.  ugly!

well i had an afternoon invite!  it is a beautiful summer day in progress, hot, dry and perfect for an afternoon in the country!  she called and said:  bring a bottle of white wine, your swim suit and a hat...

of course i'm going to follow her instructions to the letter but i'm also going to wear my fun shorts, cottage country shorts!  and i'm wondering, i know they're going to come off fast, but i'm wondering:  the black 6 inch heel sherberts or the super sport black 7.5 inch heels?  she knows me pretty well and is expecting me to arrive in fun wear.  i'll let you know how it goes!

• Like 1

Nice lady, meeting her once, she's been through a lot. Very shy when starting out, incredible that she has a successful career disregarding her fears nonetheless. One of the classiest woman in entertainment business, honour to meet someone so humble.

Edited by MackyHeels

More fish in the sea. Easier said then done.  Look at the upside you can make new friends. 

Listen to more encouraging music.

This is my anthem i adopted when i get down on myself or try to think of the possibilities in front of me i play this.

https://youtu.be/VLnYPXTs9LY          https://youtu.be/JQ2DVwSVIIo      https://youtu.be/gwZAYdHcDtU

At least she is not dead. 

http://vevo.ly/zegvYS

Edited by MackyHeels

• 2 weeks later...

i'm still at the cottage, sun is high and bright, thong tan line is coming along nicely.  i've been entertaining out here so there have been no high heeled adventures but that will change with this week coming up as i do have to make an overnight in the city, mid week i think.  with all the entertaining, it has chased away the blues of that drive to the airport, Gloria E. singing those brutal words and of course my friend, who is now long gone, has safely arrived at her destination.  but gone forever.  

on the bright side:  it is a summer paradise where i am.  not the greatest place though for 6 inch heels!  

i've been at this cottage paradise for what seems like years, really it has only been several weeks, but i'm going back to the city for a day and night, on Wednesday.  i've got a few fun things planned of course and i look forward to wiggling into my fun jeans and my Daelyn 6 inch heels from Jessica Simpson.  i'm tanned up very nicely so i think i'll wear a pair of lighter coloured blue jeans and put that "distressed look" to them, maybe poke a few holes in the thigh areas and maybe just above the knee.  i might toss them in the washing machine in hopes they get that torn and frayed look.  i hate to give up a pair of my show all Bluenote jeans for this little adventure but then it isn't like Bluenote is an expensive brand anyway.  i'll snap a few photos of said experiment!

has anyone tuned up their jeans with the distressed look?