my 017 adventures

w6ish

w6ish,

don't know where you went but you get around for sure. I have a JS pair very close to the white pair Cali liked but they are cognac on top and have gold studs where the vamp is attached to the last. I like a lot of JS shoes and have about 20 of them including my Dany chunky heel sandals very close to your Daelyns. So where did you go this time???  HappyinHeels

As you should expect getting the eye from the ladies. Something would be wrong if they never looked. 

Enjoy answering the same questions or was it just to chat you up? 

Had sliver of your experience yesterday. Gal tried to chat me up then just blurted out she wants me to give her my clothes. As I laughed it off she was serious about it, thought it was bit aggressive yet thanked her for the compliment. Her saying she never seen me wear the same thing twice. 

Although my outfits are entirely feminine maybe some females believe what I possibly do with all of it. So they have to ask, maybe I will give them something for free. 

Did want to say my clothes wouldn't fit her. Maybe she would take it as a crticism being slightly out of shape. What I really thought is my clothes or pants stretch out in all the wrong place for female to wear properly and look sexy. Lol..,

What I should of said  being afraid she would look better then me wearing it.  I would be jealous seeing how well proportioned her sexy legs look. The way she was eyeing me up and down, censoring her words. Obviously she muttered few words which made no sense but knew in context of what she maybe thinking on the way she was looking upon my body was red faced flattering. 

Find the question wanting to wear my clothes bit weird, while same time a bit turn on. 

Edited by MackyHeels

On June 21, 2017 at 1:34 PM, HappyinHeels said:

w6ish,

don't know where you went but you get around for sure. I have a JS pair very close to the white pair Cali liked but they are cognac on top and have gold studs where the vamp is attached to the last. I like a lot of JS shoes and have about 20 of them including my Dany chunky heel sandals very close to your Daelyns. So where did you go this time???  HappyinHeels

i have the Dany heels as well, in black.  took me three years to find them in size 10!  i love them but i don't like how the vamp separates from the platform.  nice look.  bad practical design.  i also have a white pair of Dany plats but i'm saving those for some fancy outing.  they're still in the box in the closet.

On June 21, 2017 at 4:01 PM, MackyHeels said:

As you should expect getting the eye from the ladies. Something would be wrong if they never looked. 

Enjoy answering the same questions or was it just to chat you up? 

Had sliver of your experience yesterday. Gal tried to chat me up then just blurted out she wants me to give her my clothes. As I laughed it off she was serious about it, thought it was bit aggressive yet thanked her for the compliment. Her saying she never seen me wear the same thing twice. 

Although my outfits are entirely feminine maybe some females believe what I possibly do with all of it. So they have to ask, maybe I will give them something for free. 

Did want to say my clothes wouldn't fit her. Maybe she would take it as a crticism being slightly out of shape. What I really thought is my clothes or pants stretch out in all the wrong place for female to wear properly and look sexy. Lol..,

What I should of said  being afraid she would look better then me wearing it.  I would be jealous seeing how well proportioned her sexy legs look. The way she was eyeing me up and down, censoring her words. Obviously she muttered few words which made no sense but knew in context of what she maybe thinking on the way she was looking upon my body was red faced flattering. 

Find the question wanting to wear my clothes bit weird, while same time a bit turn on. 

i surely got a round of very nice compliments, photos taken of me, and questions.  always fun to have that sort of thing happen when you're wearing the highest heels in the house!

i am going out again tonight, with my Daelyns, i hope it is another fun outing with a lot of gals around!  hope to get a video of it too.  

how did you like my last video?

• Like 1

On ‎23‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 3:25 PM, w6ish said:

i am going out again tonight, with my Daelyns, i hope it is another fun outing with a lot of gals around!  hope to get a video of it too.  

how did you like my last video?

Last vid was short and sweet!

Looking forward to the next round of summaries and visuals!

a photo from yesterday's amusing adventures!

large.IMG_1903.jpg.48f0bd564f572e010e42e04f9b20fb00.jpg

perfect day for an outing in my sexy Daelyn 6 inch heels, fish nets, and black mini!  

only managed about 5 hours in those shoes before i had to take them off.  walked the rest of the way back to the car carrying my heels by their ankle straps.  but kind of sexy doing that too!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, MackyHeels said:

Bold new look. Considering 4-5 inch heels so you don't ever need to do the walk barefoot to your car? Enjoyed the video looks from the surroundings Asian culture very well behaved. 

yeah it was a crazy look!!!  but fun.  as for the 4 or 5 inch heels...  there is no way i'm ever going to wear anything lower than 6 inch heels.  the video too, quite fun!

8 hours ago, w6ish said:

yeah it was a crazy look!!!  but fun.  as for the 4 or 5 inch heels...  there is no way i'm ever going to wear anything lower than 6 inch heels.  the video too, quite fun!

Glad you had fun time, crazy look, doubt that. Maybe you should watch the one i attached so we all could relate...:happy:

https://youtu.be/9P35Vns-5xA

it was fun outing:  but i will say this much:  any time you wear fish net stockings, a mini skirt, and 6 inch heels, people are going to go crazy with their cameras.  i think i was photographed about 20 thousand times on Sunday!  

• Like 2

5 hours ago, w6ish said:

it was fun outing:  but i will say this much:  any time you wear fish net stockings, a mini skirt, and 6 inch heels, people are going to go crazy with their cameras.  i think i was photographed about 20 thousand times on Sunday!  

Who would have thought that people would take pictures of you in "fish net stockings, a mini skirt, and 6 inch heels".  How many are now out on the net?

On 6/26/2017 at 6:57 AM, w6ish said:

perfect day for an outing in my sexy Daelyn 6 inch heels, fish nets, and black mini! 

Great look...love the mini (shoes ain't bad either).

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

6 hours ago, w6ish said:

Noticed in the video background noise Asian female giggling. Walk by very slow delebrate in front of you. Was the environment conditions easy were people shocked applauding your outfit thus photographing your presence? Being it was pride weekend you maybe flew under the radar with your outfit. 

it was Toronto Pride Parade Sunday, so i was way under the radar with my outfit.  i could have gone completely naked like a few guys i saw bu that is not my thing!  instead it was 6 inch heels, fish nets and the black mini skirt!  here is said video:

• Like 2

OH YES!!!

i forgot to mention:  in that video:

On June 27, 2017 at 2:03 AM, MackyHeels said:

Glad you had fun time, crazy look, doubt that. Maybe you should watch the one i attached so we all could relate...:happy:

https://youtu.be/9P35Vns-5xA

one of those beautiful girls, her name is "Nadja".  i have a very beautiful lover who has the same name!!! 

3 hours ago, SkirtDude said:

Replace the shorts with a skirt, lol :lol: 

I think I mentioned that too. (without the lol)

:wavey:

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

On 6/29/2017 at 9:10 PM, w6ish said:

i know i have posted this same photo recently but!

this is me:  bring on the summer time

gallery_106_183_172169.jpg

I admire your being able to wear heels that high. I'd kill myself in those shoes. HA!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

On July 1, 2017 at 11:09 PM, mlroseplant said:

I rather like the shorts, myself. I'm all about the shorts!

i too, prefer super short and super tight shorts.  you need to keep your legs tuned up for that look!

1 hour ago, w6ish said:

i too, prefer super short and super tight shorts.  you need to keep your legs tuned up for that look!

Legs have never been my problem. It's right above the waistband that's the problem! And maybe for you too, my friend. When you get to be our age, remaining stick-thin isn't as easy as it used to be! If I'd just give up my beer, that would probably help a lot. But a fellow has to have priorities!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, mlroseplant said:

Legs have never been my problem. It's right above the waistband that's the problem! And maybe for you too, my friend. When you get to be our age, remaining stick-thin isn't as easy as it used to be! If I'd just give up my beer, that would probably help a lot. But a fellow has to have priorities!

I'm the same. I've got good legs, but I do like to have quite a few beers with mates..... and I can develop a bit of a waistband, and then luckily loose it again (albeit very slowly) with training...I cant give up beer, I might die of thirst.

Try high waisted flared skirts - well above your tummy button. In a mini version you can show as much leg as shorts if you wish, even more leg when sitting if thats your thing...  and a bit of a small belly can be disguised.

• Like 1

On 26/06/2017 at 10:57 PM, w6ish said:

a photo from yesterday's amusing adventures!

only managed about 5 hours in those shoes before i had to take them off.  walked the rest of the way back to the car carrying my heels by their ankle straps.  but kind of sexy doing that too!

Awesome legs! I don't know how you can pull off fishnets. I just don't feel I can do it! I've wanted to, I've worn fishnets around home, and I wear sheer hosiery in public a lot, but I just can't do fishnets. I'm happy in seamed stockings etc... but a fishnet is too racy for me maybe?

I just wanted to say awesome efforts! Well done!

On July 4, 2017 at 9:38 PM, nzfreestyler said:

Awesome legs! I don't know how you can pull off fishnets. I just don't feel I can do it! I've wanted to, I've worn fishnets around home, and I wear sheer hosiery in public a lot, but I just can't do fishnets. I'm happy in seamed stockings etc... but a fishnet is too racy for me maybe?

I just wanted to say awesome efforts! Well done!

thanks!  i always thought my legs were kind of sexy but i've heard it from more than a few of my gal pals!  they have said things like:  you have girly legs.  or:  you have better legs than me!

all of which i enjoy hearing!  of course none of them wear heels as high as mine!

i love the look of fishnets on me!  i think they look very sexy on my legs and go very well with my "racy" heels!  

i forgot to mention fishnets or sheer hosiery, they look great with my black mini but they also look really hot with my super tight shorts.  i wish i could show you a photo of the look but unfortunately i can't here.  

I know what you mean about short shorts. I can imagine what you're saying.  I too wear short shorts, but I wear mine casual, bare legs and flats only.   It might be the same reason why I can't do fishnets? I don't mind showing my legs, but lengthening via heels or short shorts is ok on their own, if I put them together I feel overkill? I feel like I'd be trying too much? But thats just me.

One things for sure - if you've got the confidence to do it - then go and do it !!

1 hour ago, w6ish said:

i forgot to mention fishnets or sheer hosiery, they look great with my black mini but they also look really hot with my super tight shorts.  i wish i could show you a photo of the look but unfortunately i can't here.  

Shorts and hosiery? Ain't the whole point wearing shorts to cool off the skin.... in warm temperatures. Unless you have pasty legs or trying to hide blemishes otherwise wax, tan and oil up your legs and show who's boss.. 

Seeing how woman react seeing my denim distressed Rag & bone short shorts isn't always what they are observing. Often they stare at my bronzed tan smooth legs smiling admiring how they look even surprised sometimes envious how good they look. Even thinking to wear any hose is strange to me, as some said overkill... Just let your body do the talking is enough to get lot of attention. 

Reminds me of Catherine Bach of dukes of hazard. She wore tan pantyhose with her denim cutoffs. Worked for television bringing her legs consistently the same colour. Beats wearing body makeup during her acting days, Yet the look is bit redneck often females found it silly and uncomfortable in hot summer in Georgia...

Catherine+Bach+-+Daisy+Dukes.jpg

Jessica Simpson no pantyhose...5847ca1d3581e.jpg

Ariel Winter loves shorts with heels but no panyhose..5847ca1d35bff.jpg

Charlotte McKinney thong swimwear under those shorts going to the beach. 5847ca1d3607f.jpg

Edited by MackyHeels

6 hours ago, MackyHeels said:

Shorts and hosiery? Ain't the whole point wearing shorts to cool off the skin.... in warm temperatures. Unless you have pasty legs or trying to hide blemishes otherwise wax, tan and oil up your legs and show who's boss.. 

oh yes i forgot to mention:  my shorts and hosiery/fishnets is a night club only look.  usually worn in autumn.  i forgot to mention that.  here is what i mean:

gallery_145_731_1335288955_7564.jpg

fishnets with black PVC shorts and my white 7.5 inch heels: now that is a look that is going to get you something fun!