my 017 adventures

w6ish

so hey last week i went out with a gal pal of mine for lunch and some afternoon fun.  i wore my black sling backs, super tight jeans and tight tops, so i was outfitted for a fun time.  at one point in the outing we were on an escalator and i was ahead of her.  my 6 inch heels were at her eye level and of course she loved my shoes but this back view caught her attention.  she snapped a few pictures of my shoes, from the back, at eye level and made no mention of it.

over the weekend she got to looking at the photos and had one printed, which she then put up on her board at work.  that was yesterday and she said one her co workers came around and saw the photo and said:  wow, does she have awesome shoes!  my gal pal said not she, he!

well that started it and the next thing my gal pal knew is all of her co workers had to come by and see this famous photo!  the photo is a close up of my shoes, on the escalator, so you can't see any part of me except the bottom of my pant legs and the heels.  

all of her lady co workers said they loved the shoes and couldn't believe a man would wear them!  they also wanted to see of course, the side view of the shoes and of course any photo of me, with them on my feet!  she didn't allow any of that.

but she got into a discussion about my shoes with one of her co workers and they talked about how my heels and platforms were a "work of art" and they both wished they could wear such beautiful shoes.  

she says of course, now, everyone wants to meet you!  

ha ha!  that is not going to happen!

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, w6ish said:

my gal pal said not she, he!

I'm trying to imagine the looks on her face. :fine:

Great story, thanks for sharing, and now that everyone wants to meet you (maybe with some less defining jeans)...  never say never.

:wavey:

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Great story. Do the strap go around only once or more than once?

Up escalators and stairs are the place where your heels are the most visible. Not only are they higher than normal, but the person behind you is looking down for where the next step is.

5 hours ago, Thighbootguy said:

I'm trying to imagine the looks on her face. :fine:

Great story, thanks for sharing, and now that everyone wants to meet you (maybe with some less defining jeans)...  never say never.

i think you''re right!  never say never...  this afternoon i got an invite to meet these ladies for Friday lunch!  there is 6 of them and they're doing lunch and they asked me, my gal pal asked me, if i could join them at a restaurant for around 1230 p.m.  me thinks there is some fun to be had!    what to wear?!!!  my gal pal said:  wear something sexy!  

5 hours ago, Cali said:

Great story. Do the strap go around only once or more than once?

Up escalators and stairs are the place where your heels are the most visible. Not only are they higher than normal, but the person behind you is looking down for where the next step is.

those sling backs:  the strap goes around only once.  

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, w6ish said:

i think you''re right!  never say never...  this afternoon i got an invite to meet these ladies for Friday lunch!  there is 6 of them and they're doing lunch and they asked me, my gal pal asked me, if i could join them at a restaurant for around 1230 p.m.  me thinks there is some fun to be had!    what to wear?!!!  my gal pal said:  wear something sexy!  

Oh my.... that sounds wonderful!! For a lunch event, keep it casual... when you advance to a dinner meet-up - then let things loose!!

7 minutes ago, w6ish said:

what to wear?!!!  my gal pal said:  wear something sexy!

They want to see you in your heels. So I would oblige them and wear one of my highest and nicest heels. Jeans. Your gal pal can tell more.

• Like 1

i am definitely going to wear my 6 inch heels but i'm not sure which ones.  right now i'm thinking about my white Sherberts which are pristine and only worn a few times, saved for special occasions.  well Friday's lunch date might be a special occasion.

i have a big selection of super tight skinny jeans to wear but right now i'm thinking about the show all, light blue, painted on jeans that have never failed in causing a huge fuss with the ladies.  

might as well have some fun with it!  might as well show it all off too while i'm out and about!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, w6ish said:

right now i'm thinking about the show all, light blue, painted on jeans

Maybe showing my lack of imagination but...I can't imagine the look on your friend's faces (or hers for that matter).  You know your audience better than I do but I still suggest wearing your wildest heels but conservative slacks, at least for your first meeting.  Maybe you could make this gathering a more regular event where you could explore further options (painted on jeans, skirt,...).

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

8 hours ago, Thighbootguy said:

Maybe showing my lack of imagination but...I can't imagine the look on your friend's faces (or hers for that matter).  You know your audience better than I do but I still suggest wearing your wildest heels but conservative slacks, at least for your first meeting.  Maybe you could make this gathering a more regular event where you could explore further options (painted on jeans, skirt,...).

Be and dress as you want never second guess yourself or appease others. 

You exactly know what the ladies came to see. Give them a show because your gal pal had to say something more then you just like wearing heels. 

Woman are intrigued at the spectacle your going to start. 

Change your style, if it was me I would outfit myself in office attire. 4-5 inch court heels, tight medium length skirt with sexy split, nude shiny pantyhose or stockings. see  the reaction you get from gal pal and her coworkers. Don't wear same style outfit as the picture your gal posted.  If invitation to dinner is in the works from some of the intrigued ladies then by all means do wear what they desire to see, touch, and experience. 

Good luck. Doubt you need it. 

Always have them wanting more. Tease them first so there thirst is not entirely quenched. That is why I suggest a smart business class outfit feminine style but outrageous at the same time.  Then if evening outing is in the works by all means leggings or painted on tight jeans revealing your inner self. 

Edited by MackyHeels
  • Like 2

i'm all dolled up!  ready for lunch and i'm out the door in 15.  my gal pal asked that i wear the same black sling backs as last week so that is what i'm wearing!  plus my super tight "leave nothing to the imagination" light blue jeans, a black vest done up snug, yes.  i am ready for some lunch time amusements.  wish me luck!

• Like 2

I've seen some images of your tight jeans from the front side recently and can definitely say there is absolutely nothing left to imagination (yikes), so yeah I am interested in how that lunch goes with 6 women.   :)

On June 9, 2017 at 3:45 PM, hhboots said:

I've seen some images of your tight jeans from the front side recently and can definitely say there is absolutely nothing left to imagination (yikes), so yeah I am interested in how that lunch goes with 6 women.   :)

yeah its a fun way to dress up!

well the word that comes to mind about my Friday lunch date is:  hilarious!  

to start, i thought i would be smart and take off an hour early and get there before the gals but the traffic was insane.  so instead of arriving early i was late!  i had the butterflies of course but was also very excited at the same time.  i got into the diner and the ladies were already at a table and i heard my gal pal say there he is.  so they all stopped and stared as i walked up to them.  i stood there in front of them for a few minutes apologizing to my gal pal for being late and she introduced me to her co workers.  they were all middle aged gals in basic office wear.  

lunch was simple and these gals all wanted to know why i was wearing high heels and where did i buy them, things like that.  one aggressive gal said: you're wearing those famous black sling backs again huh?  she said she had seen the photo of them at the office and wanted a closer look so i gave her a little foot and shoe show!

when it was time to leave i walked out ahead of them and we all parted ways in the parking lot.  my gal pal gave me the "nudge nudge wink wink" look and told me she would drop me a line sometime this weekend.  haven't heard from her as of yet but i look forward to hearing from her and what her co workers might have had to say about our amusing lunch date.

• Like 6

I'm happy you had a good time, too bad you had so much traffic on the way there. Can't wait to hear what your gal pal tells you.

Edited by Cali

here is an update:  my gal pal has us meeting tomorrow night.  no diner scene!  but she will be in the company of her pal, "the aggressive" gal i mentioned from last week!  

this gal pal, supposedly, has "something" she wants to show me.  my gal pal said to wear what i was wearing last Friday, right down to the black sling backs!

i shall keep you posted!

• Like 1

What could she possibly want to show you? I bet she is wearing matching platform heels as you. Or very least she will wear some six inch heels. Just to make you jealous or impression so you can up your game. 

Great opportunity for you to wear something you never tried before. 

Edited by MackyHeels

I like them all. Too bad JS heels have never fit me.  It depends of the rest of the outfit, but I like the white pair in the top right. Option two, NEW SHOES, perfect excuse. And get those nails painted so they dry in time.

• Like 1

Like Sia says, Come on come on, turn the radio on It's Saturday and it won't be long Gotta paint my nails, put my high heels on It's Saturday and it won't be long 'til I....blank..... fill in yourself.

Wear the second from the left but always have backup plan if your going out like the song says, Saturday night. You never know if there is going to be another night followed by Friday. That is why save it for that special night.

the truth is it wasn't at all what i was expecting:  visiting my gal pal and her aggressive little girl friend but it was a fun time anyway, getting dressed up and wearing those white Jessica Simpson 6 inch heels.  (went without the nail polish...   )

i had a great adventure on Sunday and i wore my Daelyns.  i put them on at 1030 a.m. and the gal next to me said there is no way you're going to make it to 6 p.m. in those!  (we were at a little marketing adventure)  thank goodness i had a chair to sit in but i walked around the place quite a bit, not to actually look at things but rather to be looked at!  i wanted the girls to see my sexy Bluenote jeans and of course my super sexy 6 inch heels!  now that was a fun adventure but the gal next to me was right!  i made it to 5 p.m. before i had to take my Daelyns off.  went the last hour in bare feet.

but i am on the road again today, another exciting adventure and i'm taking my Daelyns along and a pair of super dark blue stretch jeans, a black t shirt and we'll see what fun we can have at the destination!  its a bit of drive so i'm going to toss my sexy clothes in a travel bag and get changed at a rest stop along the way.  from one city to another!  i'll let you know how it goes.

• Like 2

i had a really great time last night!!!  6 hours in my Daelyn heels including a lot of standing around and being watched!  the ladies were giving me the eye last night and i got many wonderful comments about my shoes.  one lady said to me:  i am coveting your shoes...

another very young and glamorous young lady asked:  where did you buy those jeans?  i told her they were Joe Fresh brand and she said:  i wish i had legs like yours.

and then another older lady came up to me said she loved my shoes and said this:  your presence has brightened this party.

how sweet!

after the party a gal pal and i went out to a diner before we called it a day.  what a great outing.  

here is the short video i shot while at the party:

super fun stuff!!!

• Like 2