Autumn 2004 Shoe Fashion

Robert

Very nice shoes, especially the red ones! I'd buy them at once. And just another proof that stilettos won't be out of fashion despite Vogue writing about it. Congratulations, Mr Ungaro! :drinking:

High Heels - a true feelgood-factor for everyone

Very nice!! That still doesn't change what I said about cyclical fashion. This is a transition period to chunkier heels, rounder toes, and platforms. As I've also said, I, myself, prefer stilettos.

"To kiss, pretty Saki, thy shoes' pretty tips, is better than kissing another girl's lips." -Omar Khayyam

Although sleek and sexy looking, those styles don't lend themselves to "looking appropriate" for waring with male attire. They are a little to feminine to go unnoticed when being worn in public by a man. :D

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Although sleek and sexy looking, those styles don't lend themselves to "looking appropriate" for waring with male attire. They are a little to feminine to go unnoticed when being worn in public by a man. :D

Bubba,

I agree. I even think they are not only a little, but way too feminine to wear them in public as a guy. But every once in a while I want a style like these for wearing them in and around the house in warm summer months. I've got several pairs for these purposes and they're very comfortable to wear.

High Heels - a true feelgood-factor for everyone

I too like to wear sandals around the house and in the yard during the warmer months. I have a couple of pair of ankle strap sandals with 5" heels that go good with bare legs, T-shirts and shorts. And, a couple of pair of slides that are great for walking along sidewalks, through the malls or beaches here where I live.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Or by a woman for that matter. How many people do you see wearing this stuff from the catwalks on the streets? Very nice shoes though, all the same.

You obviously don't look enough - or live near here! They are utterly beautiful - where can I get them? can I bulk buy?! Who cares about fashion anyway?

VERY nice shoes! :D I went in to a branch of Dune with my girl friend for the first time ever yesterday. They have some stuning shoes, some similar to the above.

• 1 month later...

A couple of comments to add to my other postings. For me the heels would ideally be quite a lot higher, and then I should love to have them, and wear them. Some of them look rather too summery for autumn fashions though, much more appropriate for this time of year.

Lovely shoes, I miss my jimmy choos and manolos. but they are too low, I only wear 6 and 6 1/2 inch heels now. I wished Ungaro or Jimmy Choo made 6 inch heels as well.

Hi Cinthy

where do you find 6" heels in size 37,5?