Birmingham, UK

SecretHeels

Hi all,

New to this, I am a straight male, however, I absolutely love the feeling of wearing high heels. I would wear them all day and night if i could.

Never been brave enough to wear them out though! I would love to meet a woman who shares my passion and would go out shopping in high heels with me!

I go on dates, I always compliment the womans heels, obviously because i love them, however, when they say their feet hurt, I always half jokingly say, i'll swap, half thinking please swap i'd love to wear them. The response is always an awkward laugh or "if i wanted a man in heels, i'd date a girl". Anyone else have this problem??

• Like 4

Know how you feel. I was lucky enough to find that woman. I love to shop for heels with my wife. She usually ends up with a new pair at my expense but definitely worth it when I too can get a new pair. She also loves high platform stilettos and wears them all the time. Keep looking you will find that gem of a lady. I like your angle...sooner or later you might just get the reaction you are looking for.

• Like 2