Video of a guy wearing CL Hot Chick 130mm heels

Funny. Of course the shoes were to small for him and he's a beginner having no experience. I always get a bit of a laugh that women think they are doing something special and difficult in wearing heels only to be reinforced by inexperienced guys trying on heels that don't fit.

In reality guys, if anything once accustomed to heels, are actually better at wearing them because we have stronger muscles. There are plenty of women with great muscles but on average men are generally more athletic simply because how the two sexes are raised.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Rockpup said:

First 5:45 of this video is a review of the Hot Chick, but the last 1:30 is her husband trying on a pair and taking a couple steps. I wish she had a wider shot. 

https://youtu.be/gyeEsfasYAE

I'm surprise she let him jam his feet into those heels, possibly stretching them out.  Needless to say, those heels are a little ambitious for his first time out, but his nice legs look great in heels nonetheless.  Once he stood up, and we could see a little more of him, looked to me like he was "enjoying" the feeling of those heels....

Earlier in the vid she said her pair was 38.5, so unless he wears a men's 5 I suspect they ordered a pair for him to try. The sole protectors are still on so they could return the pair.

• Like 1

(formerly known as "JimC")

1 hour ago, Rockpup said:

Earlier in the vid she said her pair was 38.5, so unless he wears a men's 5 I suspect they ordered a pair for him to try. The sole protectors are still on so they could return the pair.

Must be nice to have that kind of money to spend!

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, pebblesf said:

Must be nice to have that kind of money to spend!

That thought occurred to me as I watched the video.

5 minutes ago, Rockpup said:

If I ever win Powerball I'll buy everyone a pair of 130mm Louboutins ;)

Were all pulling for you and wishing you luck (but I wont hold you to this offer. I'm sure there are better things to do with the money.) :penitent:

:wavey:

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.