Help me find some boots plz!

BBboots

Hi everyone! First post here (admins please move if in wrong location). Anyways, need help finding some boots. I currently own the first pair below, the nina irvina and love them! But they're almost worn out and I need something similar. These are what I wear to nice dinners/events in the fall and winter so I'm looking for something with some quality behind it. The second pair is a Louboutin Alti 160 just for reference. 

Knee high, anywhere from 5-6" and no more than a 1/2" or 3/4" platform (concealed is preferable), round/almond toe. Womens US 8.5 or 9. 

Any help greatly appreciated, thanks for reading!

nina-irvina-fashion-knee-high-boots-womens-new-display_2756376.jpg

alti.jpg

Edited by BBboots
  • Like 3

Thank you S.M!! I usually stick to well known brands but I will certainly see what they have to offer!

Other input def still welcome, thanks

Edited by BBboots

On 05/01/2017 at 10:58 AM, BBboots said:

Thank you S.M!! I usually stick to well known brands but I will certainly see what they have to offer!

Other input def still welcome, thanks

Jean Gaborit makes some lovely boots. Not cheap, but beautifully made and in a wide variety of styles and heel heights and colours.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you so much for the suggestion. Lovely boots indeed, although not quite what I'm after at the moment. Appears to be mostly thigh boots, and I will keep them in mind for my next OTK purchase. Thanks!