Marriage and shoe fetish

R+W: Sorry to hear about the impending end of your marriage but, it would seem, it was a conditional relationship from the start. Barring reasons of abuse or infidelity or lack of responsibility to provide for a spouse and/or children the reasons for divorce are largely avoidable IF people are willing to work through them and it seems she was not.

Cali: I guess a million is used more for effect here. Otherwise you're one of the wealthiest professors I have heard of. Just have to wonder what reaction there would be if a man were to file for divorce based upon his wife getting a tattoo or never wearing a dress or not wearing any makeup. All I can hear now is a symphony of crickets. I would say though, based upon your daily expression of footwear, you are indeed better off. HappyinHeels

• Like 1

It's like Willie Nelson the country singer said......Why are divorces so expensive.....because they are worth it! You will find another...a lady that will be a true soul partner and accept you and your heels. They are out there. I have found a true gem myself and thank god everyday that she is part of my life.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, HappyinHeels said:

Cali: I guess a million is used more for effect here. Otherwise you're one of the wealthiest professors I have heard of. Just have to wonder what reaction there would be if a man were to file for divorce based upon his wife getting a tattoo or never wearing a dress or not wearing any makeup. All I can hear now is a symphony of crickets. I would say though, based upon your daily expression of footwear, you are indeed better off. HappyinHeels

I'm not wealthy in the slightest way. A million is just a low estimate, it's investments and real estate. I had to liquidate some assets early or at the wrong time and each meant losses in the hundreds of thousands. Changing of my residence alone cost over an extra $8,000 in just property taxes a year. Construction of my new house is estimated over $400,000.

Worth every cent!!!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

cgllc. your just one in the many. who have made the same mistakes as many on this forum. the majority of women are not against men wearing heels. but there are a number of females who are jealous of it. they have zero respect for men who wear there fashion choice in a dark corner. for many reasons. 1, they feel upset that you could not share it with them. 2, you could not trust them with this, 3, women will never respect guys who  feel ashamed and embarrassed for wearing them. many guys here hide it and lived in two worlds. but in the end. that will never work. the big mistake was many here to this day pushed for relationships and where not open with there heel wearing. in the end there is more advantage to being more open to your heel wearing if its on the street. a shopping area. a party. and with your friends. know one is going too reject you for it. much of the negative stuff is in are minds. and from the sounds of things. your wife feels left out and highly jealous of it. I mean I won't marry or have a relationship because it does not appeal to me. and I won't have anyone force me into one. your wife might think I am sad but living in a two world life just does not suit me.