NEW Here

AJ777

Straight guy here that loves heels on women and just recently found that I love to wear them. WOW what a feeling, now I know what all of the women have been feeling. I have seen and agree that I wish it was acceptable to wear what you want out but know that it isnt. I have been brave and bought pants that go all the way to the ground and have worn pumps into stores  a long way from home that are lower end kind of stores. I don't want to run into someone I might know. I avoid as many people as I can. I love the feeling. I wear pumps and platforms, with a thin heel if I can find. 

I hope this can be a place to talk and share. thank you for listening

IMG_20160502_155726542.jpg

IMG_20161229_122815571.jpg

IMG_20161229_130331157.jpg

IMG_20161229_131212558.jpg

• Like 6

Welcome to the forum!

Great shoes by the way.  Stiletto pumps look good with long pants.  Don't limit yourself to just "low end stores", take on the world.  Wear your heels with confidence and folks will accept your fashion decision.

• Like 2

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

15 hours ago, AJ777 said:

Straight guy here that loves heels on women and just recently found that I love to wear them. WOW what a feeling, now I know what all of the women have been feeling. I have seen and agree that I wish it was acceptable to wear what you want out but know that it isnt. I have been brave and bought pants that go all the way to the ground and have worn pumps into stores  a long way from home that are lower end kind of stores. I don't want to run into someone I might know. I avoid as many people as I can. I love the feeling. I wear pumps and platforms, with a thin heel if I can find. 

I hope this can be a place to talk and share. thank you for listening

IMG_20160502_155726542.jpg

IMG_20161229_122815571.jpg

IMG_20161229_130331157.jpg

IMG_20161229_131212558.jpg

Welcome to the forum and your pictures are fantastic!!!

Yes, I can walk in 6.5 inch heels!!!