Hey, I like your boots/shoes...

Thighbootguy

Spikesmike,

Whilst I wouldn't have posted that specific photo I would not have passed judgment upon you. I've never seen a harsher rejoinder from a site manager. It's not like he's your coworker or family member or someone who actually knew you well enough. Maybe it's sarcasm on a macabre level I don't get. If this site had more site managers the burden wouldn't fall upon one person.

TBG,

You are going through an evolution and want to share it with us. Tech has the job of managing this site in a way which keeps ad revenue coming and hopefully keeps new members signing up. The delivery may be brusque, ok maybe like 30 grit sandpaper, but I think he wants to keep the site viable and safe from seedier elements. Your likes and quarter of a million views is abundant evidence of your value here. Keep your stride wide and heels high. HappyinHeels

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

This may be inappropriate to TBG original post on this thread , been tossing it around as to share it or not . So here goes . Back in March at the Mid America Trucking Show my wife and I were checking out the new advances in the trucking industry . There seemed to be one lady that just kept showing up at or near every display we were in . This woman that was showing up around my wife and I was wearing black wedges like some I posted in another thread about wedges . My wife kept saying she must have been shopping in our closet and we would chuckle and go on . Finally we bumped into each other and my wife told her she had great taste in shoes and her outfit went well with her shoes . She proceeded to tell my wife all about them and my wife informed her I had a pair just like them . The expression on her face was priceless . She smiled and asked me how I liked mine . I told her what my take was on them and she agreed . She said walking on the display carpets were a little odd but overall walking on the concrete areas were not bad . I told her I had worn mine out a few times and hers looked really good on her . She was asking all kinds of questions about wearing wedges .(I even shared some shoe care tips with her) When it came time for up to move on she simply said how cool it was to go to a truck show and have a guy talk to her about wedge pumps .  I would have to say that would by far be the best truck show I ever went to . 

• Like 3