Cowboy curiosity

AlexC94

Last Saturday, I was in my local takeaway for a pizza when these 2 little girls came in. They both said that they liked my cowboy boots, and they asked where I got them from and many other things. Who knows, I might have set them off to get a pair of their own in the future.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Heelster said:

Cowboy boots ain't what they used to be. Years ago, they had a heel. Now my work boots usually have more heel than what they put out as western bootware.

I found that if you buy women's western boots they often have a higher heel than the men's boots.

13 hours ago, Heelster said:

Cowboy boots ain't what they used to be. Years ago, they had a heel. Now my work boots usually have more heel than what they put out as western bootware.

You are so right!  I have spent so many hours trying to find vintage Justins or Fryes with the higher riding heels of yesterday.  And, as always, when I do find a nice pair, they are way too small...

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, killer heels said:

Hi Alex....can you tell us a bit more about your pair of cowboy boots and what kind of heel they have?

These boots. I'm guessing an inch or 1.5 heel.

3.jpg

7 hours ago, killer heels said:

Thanks Alex...They look great and I'm sure feel great on?  I love that style ...but prefer a slightly higher heel myself . Maybe a pair like these..

1f81208a4d19a9365f9e745143130142.jpg

Yeah they're great to wear, though baring in mind I've had them for over a year so the sole is black as anything.

I'd go a few miles in those red high heel cowboy boots anyday.

On ‎3‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 5:01 AM, killer heels said:

Hi...I'm thinking of drafting a story around wearing cowboy boot wearing guy and his experiences. What do you think? 

1f81208a4d19a9365f9e745143130142.jpg

I think this is a great topic