dinner time :)

Some folks have ankles that are flexible enough to wear that high a heel while keeping their knee straight, and other folks don't.  Practice may help, but it may be a physical limitation.  My limit is 5 1/2", any further and I can't walk (or stand) with any confidence (I tend to stumble and fall over).  A kitchen can be a dangerous place, with sharp and hot thing all around.  This is not a good place to be less than sure footed.

I understand that you really like those shoes but practice until you can stand up straight in those heels or relegate then to activities where you are not on your feet.

Edited by Thighbootguy

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

1 hour ago, Thighbootguy said:

Some folks have ankles that are flexible enough to wear that high a heel while keeping their knee straight, and other folks don't.  Practice may help, but it may be a physical limitation.  My limit is 5 1/2", any further and I can't walk (or stand) with any confidence (I tend to stumble and fall over).  A kitchen can be a dangerous place, with sharp and hot thing all around.  This is not a good place to be less than sure footed.

I understand that you really like those shoes but practice until you can stand up straight in those heels or relegate then to activities where you are not on your feet.

i now know it wasnt a good idea cooking in them but i was hungry and didnt want to take them off,i have some practise to go in them but this was the 3rd night wearing them and at the beginning i couldnt even stand in them, im getting on quite nicely i think

37 minutes ago, swedeheeler said:

Looks painful for sure in my eyes. 

they aint that bad........but im guessing thats not what you ment lol

Your a nut, your crazier than a coconut