He likes heels too?

mnHeels

The other day I was texting back and forth with one of my good friends, and at one point I let out a small comment about heels.  

Turns out, he likes heels too! We've been texting eachother about shoes almost every day since. He said he wants to take me to a shoe store (I don't have a car yet so I would never be able to do this alone) and help me pick out my first pair!  

Just felt like sharing this today. Anybody else have any similar stories/experiences?

• Like 3

19 hours ago, mnHeels said:

He said he wants to take me to a shoe store (I don't have a car yet so I would never be able to do this alone) and help me pick out my first pair!  

There are lots of posts about getting your first pair of heels but here is a summary: don't start with 5" stilettos, boots are easier to walk in than pumps, try them on in the store, buy something you can wear confidently.

It sounds like you guys have the potential for a fun shopping trip.  In an earlier post you said you were a US male size 10 which will put you in the US women's 12-13 range and will limit the shoe stores that will have your size.  Try Payless and Shoe Show.  It will be interesting to hear what store your friend suggests.

I suspect there are two extremes of first time male heel shoppers.  One just wants the sexiest looking shoe he can get on his foot, and the other is looking for something that doesn't look like a girls shoe he can wear as part of normal attire.  It will be interesting to see where you land.

You said you were a guitarist.  I suggest a pair of boots with a block heel that you could wear as part of your musicians presentation.

Remember the goal is to enjoy your heels.

• Like 4

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Listen to TBG!  Jumping right into 5" stilettos and expecting to be able to walk confidently in public is expecting too much and can lead to a set back....Start sensibly, give yourself time to build up heeling skills, and more importantly, public confidence...

Have fun buddy

• Like 1