Sign in to follow this  
curiousheels

Professional Pedicure

Nice looking designs on your big toes, Cali. I get color all the time on my toes. Mostly red and hot pink. This winter I wore a dark maroon color. I like showing off a nice pedi, wearing sandals or peep toe pumps. The salon I go to has several men that get color on their toes, but I never been there at the same time that they were getting their pedi's. I love the pedi experience and have no problem sitting next to  a woman, who's also getting a pedi. I will always make small talk with the ladies. I one saw a guy with a purple color on his toes and another with a black pedi. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to talk to either one.

So bottom line guys, don't be afraid to get yourself, pampered with a nice pedi. If your shy about color, just have a clear coat applied.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

• Like 1

I'm in wedge/sandals or open toe heels all the time so I need to have my nails looking good all the time.

There is nothing sexy about nasty looking feet, so take care of your feet.

• Like 2

Amen Cali. I am so with you one that. I think it has been four years since I had no color on my toes. My wife even told me she loves how I take good care of my feet. I bought a foot spa and foot file so I can save some money, so if anyone is afraid of being in public this is a good alternative.

With diabetes becoming such a big problem worldwide, foot care is extremely important.  

@hernaezjames. I know your post is from a few months ago but i just saw this thread.  Anyway, have to say i am envious, you really have very nice looking feet.  I try to take good care of my feet, with toenails painted, etc... but my feet will never look like yours.

I've been meaning to post a photo of one of my pro pedis for a while now, so here goes!

Logjam

IMG_0033.JPG

• Like 1

If you are going to wear sandals, you feet should look nice - goes for both guys AND gals.....   Have fun all...   sf

Had my spa pedi yesterday, every two weeks.

Today I had a two tone job.  

May4_17t4.JPG

• Like 2

Logjam times are changing and I love to think I am part of this movement.

• Like 1

Did my own pedicure. :)

french tips, i like the outcome.

IMG_20180708_235855.jpg

IMG_20180708_235916.jpg

IMG_20180708_235713.jpg

• Like 1

14 hours ago, hernaezjames said:

Did my own pedicure. :)

french tips, i like the outcome.

IMG_20180708_235713.jpg

good job - they look great

Logjam,

I like your phoenix tattoo on the ankle. I don't recall seeing another member with an ankle tattoo visible in a post. Must look awesome when you have heels on.

Cali,

I follow what you said about diabetes. My brother-in-law in Mexicali lost a toe in 2015 to diabetes and my wife has type 2 diabetes which she has to monitor. It would seem my family's outstanding health, there are three centenarians and 15 over the age of 90 on father's and mother's side of family, is counterbalanced by medical issues sprinkled around my wife's family.  My father and eleven of his siblings are over 84 so I planned very long term financially. I shall stick to drinking coffee, the daily beer, and eating non-GMO foods whenever possible. ;-)  HappyinHeels

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, HappyinHeels said:

Logjam,

I like your phoenix tattoo on the ankle. I don't recall seeing another member with an ankle tattoo visible in a post. Must look awesome when you have heels on.

Cali,

I follow what you said about diabetes. My brother-in-law in Mexicali lost a toe in 2015 to diabetes and my wife has type 2 diabetes which she has to monitor. It would seem my family's outstanding health, there are three centenarians and 15 over the age of 90 on father's and mother's side of family, is counterbalanced by medical issues sprinkled around my wife's family.  My father and eleven of his siblings are over 84 so I planned very long term financially. I shall stick to drinking coffee, the daily beer, and eating non-GMO foods whenever possible. ;-)  HappyinHeels

Thanks, HiH, for the compliment on my tattoo. I’m very fond of my tattoo as it has great significance for me. Plus, I really enjoy wearing the artwork and color! And I have several photos of the tattoo with heels over in the “best men’s legs...” thread.

Logjam

Edited by Logjam