Swedeheelers (slow) progress

swedeheeler

31 minutes ago, mlroseplant said:

Kein Versand nach Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika. Quatsch! Seriously, I think they look great, and look quite wearable. And in size 45, too! Luckily, you live in Sweden.

:biggrin:;) jk.

I do hit many of those no shipping to other countries as well. But it's no bigger problem than a simple question if it's possible to ship here

On 28.7.2017 at 9:48 PM, swedeheeler said:

And... speaking of sandals I've got my eyes on those pups for a looong time. What'd you think? ;)

http://www.ebay.de/itm/142391507294

They look very nice! I bought some Mori sandals before and find their quality very good. They also have their own website and dispatch their stuff free of charge using UPS (at least to Germany....) https://www.gianricomori.com/sandali.html

Bought and paid. All we have to do now is wait'n'tryout :biggrin: 60€ for a pair Italian heels in leather is a steal ;)

When thinking of when i last bought a pair of heels, it was 6 months ago. So time to get a new pair :biggrin:

Edited by swedeheeler
  • Like 1

Shiiet. There's gravel in the machinery.

I was going to make a little road trip to south sweden for a relatives wedding. Now it seems like my non-knowing parents are going to take the same route as me the same day.

This trip was planned like "chock the swedes" with a tanktop, manskirt and italian heels ;)

Edited by swedeheeler
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, swedeheeler said:

Shiiet. There's gravel in the machinery.

I was going to make a little road trip to south sweden for a relatives wedding. Now it seems like my non-knowing parents are going to take the same route as me the same day.

This trip was planned like "chock the swedes" with a tanktop, manskirt and italian heels ;)

Well, your parents probably already know or, if they don't, perhaps it will be a good time to let them know.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

You could go a day early and stop overnight along the way.  Or just wear your 'cowboy boots".

My mother knows I wear heels but I tone it down around her being she is in her late 90's, drives, plays sports, etc.

No stilettos or my CFM's around her.