Swedeheelers (slow) progress

swedeheeler

1 hour ago, swedeheeler said:

I'm stunned...  Totally since start 3 weeks ago I've lost 3,5 kg and 9 cm around waist

And he is still alive to tell the tail and walking tall in his boots!

Congratulations!

For the non metric folks 3.5kg = 7.7lb  9cm = 3.5"

:wavey:

• Like 1

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

• 2 weeks later...

I have discovered an incentive for loosing weight.  For me the incentive is skirts but shorts or pants would work.  I normally wear a size 14 but I found that buying a 12, which I could barely fasten, limited the amount of food I could eat, and really looked good.  Keep in mind I buy skirts at a thrift store so if one is really unwearable I'm only out $4.  When the 12s start to fit I'll move to 10s (there may be a bit of wishful thinking there).

:wavey:

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

• 2 months later...

Yet another reading. Not the same tempo now but. 107 kg and 104 cm around my waist. First goal achieved, new goal maded up. To reach the two digits zone ;)

LCHF is not a diet it's a life style :)

20170516_062331.jpg

Edited by swedeheeler
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...

Had to try out one of my expensive vollers corsets after a pair years in the closet. Still fit, and still hugging me on same places in a more comfy way. I bought it when i still weighed about 120 kg. Since start i have lost 20 kilograms and the same around my waist in cm.

20170723_235602.jpg

First image: what'd you say all about this?

The wig represents the hair i never succeeded to grow before it got too thin

Second img: the shoes

Third img: do i have nice or not legs?

20170727_224245.jpg

20170727_224553.jpg

20170727_230027.jpg

Edited by swedeheeler
  • Like 2

Whats next...

Planning for a roadtrip going away either full cowboy equipped or in skirt/tank top. As we have summer here it's more tempting with skirt and tank top, but I do not have any heeled sandals. Well one pair but they're all too small.

Big problems there is :biggrin:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, swedeheeler said:

Whats next...

Planning for a roadtrip going away either full cowboy equipped or in skirt/tank top. As we have summer here it's more tempting with skirt and tank top, but I do not have any heeled sandals. Well one pair but they're all too small.

Big problems there is :biggrin:

Your hard work is paying off buddy, you look great..

6 hours ago, swedeheeler said:

First image: what'd you say all about this?

The wig represents the hair i never succeeded to grow before it got too thin

Second img: the shoes

Third img: do i have nice or not legs?

20170727_224245.jpg

20170727_224553.jpg

20170727_230027.jpg

Great legs!!! And congratulations on your weight loss efforts :-) Where did you find those great lace-up heels?? I really like them.... Tom

3 hours ago, tomham said:

Great legs!!! And congratulations on your weight loss efforts :-) Where did you find those great lace-up heels?? I really like them.... Tom

Thank you. I ordered them at aliexpress, narrow as @#!&, barely used. I posted a vendor a img on isola tora and said "i want those in us15" and they fixed it.

http://s.aliexpress.com/fIRrQjYj

• Like 1

Swedeheeler, I suppose you are a bit disapointed by the quality of Aliexpress shoes: some additional wrinkles seem to appear on the toe box compared to the seller's photo.

The problem is how to get a refund ? You can send a picture to the seller.

1 hour ago, Gudulitooo said:

Swedeheeler, I suppose you are a bit disapointed by the quality of Aliexpress shoes: some additional wrinkles seem to appear on the toe box compared to the seller's photo.

The problem is how to get a refund ? You can send a picture to the seller.

They appear when i squeeze them onto my feets. When taken off they're smooth as on the sellers pictures.

I'm promised a discount on next buy from them.

Edited by swedeheeler

You might "fix" the look by stuffing the tip of the shoe. I know of some women that use cotton others newspaper, but I would used foam, like the foam that sometimes surrounds the new shoes..

13 minutes ago, Cali said:

You might "fix" the look by stuffing the tip of the shoe. I know of some women that use cotton others newspaper, but I would used foam, like the foam that sometimes surrounds the new shoes..

After using the shoes i use to re-mount the inlays that the shoes come with just for preventing those deformations.

15 hours ago, swedeheeler said:

And... speaking of sandals I've got my eyes on those pups for a looong time. What'd you think? ;)

http://www.ebay.de/itm/142391507294

Kein Versand nach Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika. Quatsch! Seriously, I think they look great, and look quite wearable. And in size 45, too! Luckily, you live in Sweden.